Trusted Contributor

ATTN MODS: QVC PHONE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS HORRIFIC!!!

[ Edited ]

I just called QVC Customer Service to inform them that I didn’t get one of the four pair of jeans that I ordered this month. The lady had a nasty attitude from the beginning of the  phone call, but I pretended not to notice. She then said “Ms. ————- you seem not to be receiving a lot of items this month.” I said what are you talking about, I haven’t called you about not receiving any items as of late. She then mentions 3 pair of denim and company capris I sent back. I told her I sent them back because they were the wrong size and QVC received them and refunded my account. She said her system showed her differently, but then she said yes she saw it now. I buy a lot from QVC and you all better start training and watching over your phone center Customer Service people a lot better because they don’t act as if they’ve had any training or have basic social skills. There’s certainly no quality there. I asked for a supervisor and they’re never available, but they always say they will call back and never do. I have asked for supervisor callbacks probably 4 times in the last five years and not once have they ever called back. This is ———— customer service!  This company is going straight to you know where when they treat customers like this. There is no accoutability or supervisor oversight for QVC phone Customer Service. QVC Corporate better start getting a clue because customers are deciding to move the majority of their shopping elsewhere.

QVC Customer Care

Re: ATTN MODS: QVC PHONE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS HORRIFIC!!!

@Ketra 

I apologize for the treatment you received from our Customer Service representative; I will follow up with that representative's team lead to ensure she is coached to proper standards. Is there something I may assist you with? If there is anything now or in the future just send us an email to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and we will be happy to help.

Beth QVC

Trusted Contributor

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@Ketra 

I apologize for the treatment you received from our Customer Service representative; I will follow up with that representative's team lead to ensure she is coached to proper standards. Is there something I may assist you with? If there is anything now or in the future just send us an email to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and we will be happy to help.

Beth QVC

@Beth-QVC  Thank you for your assistance Beth. Also let them know that supervisors are not calling back customers when they are told they will, and customers won’t continue to shop here when they are being insulted by representatives.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Ketra wrote:

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@Ketra 

Beth QVC

@Beth-QVC  Thank you for your assistance Beth. Also let them know that supervisors are not calling back customers when they are told they will, and customers won’t continue to shop here when they are being insulted by representatives.

You are lucky you never had one call you back.  I had one that was ruder the c/s rep.   I buy all my clothes elsewhere now and have for years.  I buy very litttle here now. 

Honored Contributor

@Ketra 

Was your order online or phone?  Guess it doesn't matter since QVC only has a few brick and mortar outlet stores. 

Recently read a study done about online customer experiences. 

Three out of five shoppers did not return to that retailer if they had a poor online shopping experience.

A study done long ago showed customers who have bad experiences with retailers tell 13 others.  Those with good experiences tell 2-3.  With forums like this, that study is obviously outdated since many shoppers read this.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Foxxee  In the past I've had the same experience as you have about not being able to get a supervisor on the phone, promising one will call back, and one never does - it's happened multiple times.

But not lately because I started taking my CS problems to the Mods here on the board, who are also CS reps (they seem to "wear many hats" so to speak).  I've learned that they are the cream of the crop of QVC's Customer Service and I have always gotten both prompt and excellent results when bringing up my issues to them ---one just today as a matter of fact, and @Beth-QVC  who responded to you, solved my problem very quickly and has always been helpful, kind,  and excellent at her job when I get her, unlike some of the CSers on the phone.

It can be very frustrating to call QVC CS, so make use of the Customer Care forum here as you have or email them at Social.Team@qvc.com , which is what I did today.  That will get you results rather than frustration.  I'm so happy the Mods here are willing to help!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee 

I completely agree with you, having the Mods here on the forums is the best thing that QVC has done in a very long time!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

It has not been good. In February I opened a QVC card because the host went on about a $40 credit. When I placed my first order using the card, I said I'd like to use the credit. With no further explanation, the Rep said I couldn't use it now. I still don't know when I can use it. Probably a QVC gimmick hoping people will forget. I suppose I should muster up the courage to give Customer Service a call, but I dread talking to the people manning the phones.

Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

It has not been good. In February I opened a QVC card because the host went on about a $40 credit. When I placed my first order using the card, I said I'd like to use the credit. With no further explanation, the Rep said I couldn't use it now. I still don't know when I can use it. Probably a QVC gimmick hoping people will forget. I suppose I should muster up the courage to give Customer Service a call, but I dread talking to the people manning the phones.

@AuntG   I really don't know, but I assume you have to wait 30 days until the deadline to return your order is up.  They won't give you $40 if you return your order.  Maybe Customer Service will answer your question.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

QVC Customer Care

@AuntG wrote:

@AuntG  Good Morning, I just wanted to let you know I did check on the issue and see that you were given $40 in member credits on 3/18 available for use now. 

I am sorry if there was any confusion. 

Susan Q-Social