Super Contributor

Re: MODS: PLEASE PASS TO CORPORATE - PROCESSING TIME ON ORDERS

Me as well.. Now last night I placed an order and went back to cancel and it says I cannot cancel as its in processing what .. to sit in processing for days on end.. I am fed up and I am letting my relatives know.I have always pushed for QVC..not anymore

Valued Contributor

and if you try to cancel on the computer you can't!!!! I got fed up and when I called CS and told them it's in process for 10 days and can't cancel, they told me I can return it with ALL SHIPPING AND THE PREPAID SHIPPING REFUNDED.  YOU JUST HAVE TO CALL CS, AND FOLLOW UP BECAUSE THE RETURNS DEPARTMENT USUALLY DO NOT READ THE NOTES LEFT IN THE COMPUTER BY CS.  

Honored Contributor

@rae smith wrote:

Very well stated, Ketra.  If Amazon, Target, Wal-Mart, and other huge companies can get our orders to us in 2-3 days, there is NO reason Q cannot do likewise.  

I personally think they may have gotten 'too big for their britches' and have lost sight of the original business vision of Mr. Joe Segal. Time to get rid of- or at least calm down -  some of the hyped up/motor mouthed, squeaky voiced, hard sell show hosts and return to what QVC once was.  

I finally got Amazon Prime and have been spoiled with two day free shipping.  I will be shopping less here because of the high shipping costs and it takes weeks to get.  

Trusted Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@rae smith wrote:

Very well stated, Ketra.  If Amazon, Target, Wal-Mart, and other huge companies can get our orders to us in 2-3 days, there is NO reason Q cannot do likewise.  

I personally think they may have gotten 'too big for their britches' and have lost sight of the original business vision of Mr. Joe Segal. Time to get rid of- or at least calm down -  some of the hyped up/motor mouthed, squeaky voiced, hard sell show hosts and return to what QVC once was.  

I finally got Amazon Prime and have been spoiled with two day free shipping.  I will be shopping less here because of the high shipping costs and it takes weeks to get.  

@Pecky Too right! Amazon has a winning business model and QVC has switched to a failing one. Slow shipping, same old products, and extremely long product presentations. People are getting bored and frustrated with QVC🙄