Trusted Contributor

Re: MODS: PLEASE PASS TO CORPORATE - PROCESSING TIME ON ORDERS

@Harvard99 wrote:

I understand everyone's frustration and anger, even though I'm not affected lately because I rarely order from QVC anymore.

People complained recently that they have no way to reach corporate.  A few days ago , Kachina624 posted this email address for Mike George, Qvc's CEO.  I don't know if it's correct, but here it is.  Mike.George@QVC.com  

Why not try to email your complaiint to him?  There's certainly been enough PO'd customers lately to make an impact if all those complaints reach him.   

@Harvard99 Thanks, but the email addresses that once worked no longer do. We can pass things to corporate via the MODS or Customer Service by phone only now.

Trusted Contributor

@Ketra wrote:

@Harvard99 wrote:

I understand everyone's frustration and anger, even though I'm not affected lately because I rarely order from QVC anymore.

People complained recently that they have no way to reach corporate.  A few days ago , Kachina624 posted this email address for Mike George, Qvc's CEO.  I don't know if it's correct, but here it is.  Mike.George@QVC.com  

Why not try to email your complaiint to him?  There's certainly been enough PO'd customers lately to make an impact if all those complaints reach him.   

@Harvard99 Thanks, but the email addresses that once worked no longer do. We can pass things to corporate via the MODS or Customer Service by phone only now.

Thought I was helping out.  I really feel your frustration, there's no excuse for the way they're doing business.  I just ordered something from an Ebay seller in NC on 3/26 and received it yesterday 3/28, in Fl  It took 2 days. Like I said, no excuse for QVC.

Honored Contributor

@2blonde wrote:

Sometimes when I order something, by the time it arrives I've forgotten what I ordered.  Good thing I keep a running list of my online orders (mostly from other businesses).

@2blonde, this just happened to me.  Althought it wasn't that long, 6 days, I placed an order for something else that shipped within 1 day.  Today I got an e-mail about my Isaac t-shirts and for some reason forgot and thought they had shipped awhile ago.  LOL

Occasional Contributor

Re: ATTN MODS: PLEASE PASS TO CORPORATE - PROCESSING TIME ON ORDERS

Thank YOU (and everyone else) for this Post!!! I thought I was the only one having issues as you stated. Since I have Also slowed down shopping QVC, I have not been reading Posts...For me, I HAVE BECOME VERY UNHAPPY AS A CUSTOMER!!!

Again, I Appreciate You and your Posts👏👏👏👍❤❤❤❤

Honored Contributor

I just got notice this morning that my underwear have shipped out..... maybe this thread got things moving after a week of "PROCESSING....."  LOL!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I cannot explain QVC's processing problems, but I think I have a valid idea about customers' annoyance about waiting.  (To be honest, I think some of y'all come across as being unreasonable and immature.)  

Anyway, I'm fairly sure most of us have become spoiled rotten with excellent service from Amazon.  Case in point:

• I placed an Amazon order at 5:38 p.m. on Friday, March 29.
  • At 11:25 p.m., same day, I received notice that my order had shipped.
  • It is 11:34 a.m., Saturday, March 30.  My order was just delivered.

Edited to add:  Before I could click "Post," I had to edit this to show "delivered" instead of 3 stops away.

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.
Valued Contributor

@Ketra wrote:

@ID2 wrote:

I can't see supporting a company that has so little regard for their customers. I stopped shopping here years ago mainly because of the high shipping costs and very long delays in receiving my orders. 

@ID2 Well, maybe if we stop shopping they’ll start listening. We’ll see.

i thought the delay in my packages being delivered is because i don't have a permanent mailman. sometimes, when i get a package, i have forgotten that i ordered it.

it is sad to see/hear that slow shipping and delivery is so wide spread or do we all live in the same neighborhood and just don't know it <smile>

yes, we can vote/say how we feel with our money/credit cards.

Valued Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

There has to be a    reason    for all these issues.  Could be:

Has Q has reduced their staff - just read on here they closed QVC France and a warehouse in CA

Could there be a problem with UPS - perhaps not getting paid promptly - so something like COD (cash payment on delivery)   could be COS (cash payment before Shipping)

Or some other financial issue - Bank - credit line - taxes

Whatever is causing these shipping problems - Q isn't addressing it to the public

@fthunt 

sadly, there are probably a lot of reasons, why shipping has gotten slower and slower.

mass and or frequent internal layoffs sends morale down the tubes.

while the post office has hundreds of thousands FEWER packages to deliver every year, they get slower and slower - definitely something wrong with that picture. some of this is due to the fact they they have reduced the number of permanent mail men/women that they hire.

instead they hire a lot of on call temps and if they can't someone to fill in, the delivery people that surround the area that doesn't have someone for the day, have to split the other persons route, which means in most places, they won't start the second route until 3 or 4 pm. this is probably why amazon is buying and has bought their own planes to help speed up the process.

i still don't know why orders don't go out the door in 48 hours.

it is frustrating and is causing people to think twice about ordering.

Honored Contributor

I ordered a product from Amazon Prime Sunday Morning at 8 AM.... I received it at 5 PM Sunday night!.  If Amazon can do this ON A SUNDAY, QVC can  do better.

Super Contributor

You are so correct , I have had it too and I have been a customer for 23 yrs.. I watch as my packages once they finally get processed go right by Md.. and go three states away and come back again..I am fed up with the sizing as well.. the sizes on alot of the designers tops now jump from a 1x to 2 x with 4 inches as the jump .. I have complained to gary on this and others..Gary had to answer for way.. but this shipping is nuts.. right now I am waiting on a top I ordered for my daughters birthday .. it just now shipped yesteday and has not moved to any other facility .. her birthday was yesterday .. I am sending back what I rec'd last week and I am done until I see on here conditions have improved..