Trusted Contributor

ATTN MODS: PLEASE PASS TO CORPORATE - PROCESSING TIME ON ORDERS

[ Edited ]

MODS, You are already aware of the long delays with the processing of customer orders. Many of my orders have taken two weeks to be sent out and I am currently waiting on several Martha Stewart tops to be shipped. You all charge a fortune for shipping and then don’t ship within a reasonable period of time. I have been a long time customer (since you began), but am finally fed up to the point of no longer shopping here. Once my current orders are processed I will no longer order from QVC until - QVC Corporate sends out a statement to QVC customers via email or on the QVC website, apologizing for the inconvenience to customers due to processing issues and provides information on what is being done to resolve it. I hope other shoppers will do the same. The final tipping point for me is that after years of shopping here and promoting your company, QVC is disrespecting it’s customers by not providing information about a known, ongoing problem for which customers have asked about time and time again. Not to mention you are scalping customers for shipping prices where you are not meeting those associated shipping times. QVC Corporate I hope you will finally address this problem in a respectful way with your customers. I would like to shop here again, but only if the aforementioned is addressed.

Regular Contributor

Re: MODS: PLEASE PASS TO CORPORATE - PROCESSING TIME ON ORDERS

Amen!

i’ve already reduced my QVC clothing shopping. I do not want to pay $10.50 to try something on.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Ketra 

All your reasons are valid and I am adding another reason why I am ordering less.  1. the quality of too much of the merchandise has diminished; quality of Valerie's products has gone way down; having to return items with poor quality fabric, leather, etc. 2. returning item for exchange and not receiving the exchange when item in stock, instead receiving a refund--this happens more than I can mention and know full well if I return something for exchange, I hold my breath waiting to see if I receive the exchange rather than refund.  3. receiving defective merchandise, returned several items in the last 2 weeks that were defective.  Needless to say the ship cost and the "logic" of an item going from SC to GA, then to NJ and finally to destination in suburban DC...pure foolishness, then to have UPS items transferred to USPS to deliver.  I should not have to be interacting with CS for errors on the part of the company they represent...enough is enough!

Frequent Contributor

Very well stated, Ketra.  If Amazon, Target, Wal-Mart, and other huge companies can get our orders to us in 2-3 days, there is NO reason Q cannot do likewise.  

I personally think they may have gotten 'too big for their britches' and have lost sight of the original business vision of Mr. Joe Segal. Time to get rid of- or at least calm down -  some of the hyped up/motor mouthed, squeaky voiced, hard sell show hosts and return to what QVC once was.  

Honored Contributor

I can't see supporting a company that has so little regard for their customers. I stopped shopping here years ago mainly because of the high shipping costs and very long delays in receiving my orders. 

"Pure Michigan"
Trusted Contributor

@ID2 wrote:

I can't see supporting a company that has so little regard for their customers. I stopped shopping here years ago mainly because of the high shipping costs and very long delays in receiving my orders. 

@ID2 Well, maybe if we stop shopping they’ll start listening. We’ll see.

Valued Contributor

Have several items that have been sitting a week as "in process".  Totally unacceptable. 

Respected Contributor

I have also limited purchases due to s&h. I was a big QVC shopper, spent over $3000 last year. It is not that I cannot afford it, I just find it tremendously wasteful. Causes me to re-evaluate wether I “ need” it in the first place.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think they've made it blatantly clear, ladies. In a nutshell, they don't care. I ditto everything all of you have said.

Frequent Contributor

Well said!  I don't order a ton but enough for my budget! That said, I've had to email customer support regarding two orders that were "in process" for over a week. My comment was "SHIP ALREADY PLEASE"!  Then the next day, they would be shipped by some slow boat. I think they started that foolish practice (albeit big money saver for them) of having UPS deliver to post office and then another day to get to customer) when they changed shipping on all apparel to $3.00, oh and then suddenly to $3.50!!