Frequent Contributor

ATTN MODS: Another item received broken, will it come back in stock for replacement?

[ Edited ]

Hello,

I just received my Item#H219612

Valerie Parr Hill Gingerbread Tower in Pastel  the top tier is broken right off! I already had to send another VPH item back last week to be replaced because the foot was broken off.

The pastel tower sold out before it even got presented and it's been waitlisted ever since. Are there any plans to bring this back soon if I return for replacement? I really don't appreciate paying 60+ dollars for an item I have to repair(if even possible) and even then it's going to be very noticeable.

Thanks in advance

Honored Contributor

Re: ATTN MODS: Another item received broken, will it come back in stock for replacement?

@Anonymous195334   I hope you're not even considering keeping it.  

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Re: ATTN MODS: Another item received broken, will it come back in stock for replacement?

Sadly, VPH is becoming like most mass produced & hit or miss for quality☹️☹️☹️☹️

And worse, prices keep going up!

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1.  Get ready, they're about to increase more.  New tariffs.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Inadequate packing materials.  Poor quality boxes push in easily.  Experienced it myself quite a few times.  

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 

Very little shopping on Q or other shopping channels for me.

I've vowed to shop traditional stores using sale prices, coupons, discounts and feel/see the quality I'm not buying.  Or I'll comparison shop other retailers who offer "free shipping" like Amazon (I have "prime" gifted to me by my kids).

I'm tired of buying from Q or others and being disappointed in the quality, wrong fit or just not what I like - then have to pay sometimes $10-15 to "look at it or try on".  NO THANKS ... no more!

I went to our new ULTA today -- grand opening gave 20% coupon for entire store.  I bought my IT products, shampoo and hair products and saved about $45 now that's a sale! 

I just got "lazy" shopping Q but out in the traditional marketplace there are alot better deals and I get exercise too!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@homedecor1 wrote:

Sadly, VPH is becoming like most mass produced & hit or miss for quality☹️☹️☹️☹️

And worse, prices keep going up!

I agree!

I find it hard to believe she designs or produces anything. 

These are all imports, yes mass produced, cheaply, overseas.  She just picks items she wishes to use in her decorating.

I don't think she designs or invents or creates any of these items.  She selects available merchandise out of catalogs and presents them.

When my family owed a retail store years ago, we had access to all these type of products.

Don't get me wrong, I think she is a very talented decorator...but many things I have ordered have come broken, nicked or is clearly poor quality.

If it is something I can repair, I have received a partial credit when the item is sold out.

Frequent Contributor

Well guess i'm not getting a response from any mods.

I see it's moved from waitlist to item not available so doubt i'm getting a replacement if I send it back.

This will be my last purchase from VPH, seems everything gets shipped in it's own box instead of putting it in a larger box to protect the item.

QVC Customer Care

@Anonymous195334 

I am sorry that we have not responded to you earlier. Also I had to remove the order number from your post for security reasons.

I am not sure about when or if Valerie will be replacing this item as you are correct we are out of it now. Should I process a refund now and mark your account if it does come back in stock to offer it to you at the price and credit terms on offer now? (Of course if it is cheaper at that price $$$$)

What would you like me to do?

Beth QVC

Frequent Contributor

Hello,

Yes, thank you Beth.

Does this mean I use the original return label to send it back and write on it it was already processed/taken care of am I getting a new label?

I got this during christmas in july sale for 59.99, if it comes back in stock do you mean I will get offered it for 59.99 or the current price it was after the sale, I think around 73 dollars.

Thanks