Occasional Contributor

ATTENTION QVC SOCIAL TEAM, NEED HELP PLEASE!!!

[ Edited ]

Placed an order on Sunday and here it is Thursday and still has not shipped.  Can you please check on what the hold up is as  this is a gift and I need it asap????????  It is 

Removed personal info

Honored Contributor

Re: ATTENTION QVC SOCIAL TEAM, NEED HELP PLEASE!!!

I would never buy anything from QVC that I needed in a specific amount of time.

Good luck to you!

Honored Contributor

Remember:  Monday was a holiday.  Today is only Thursday.  I think you need to give it a bit more time.  

Honored Contributor

@abbygirl2014   Fore Pete's sake settle down.  QVC orders often don't ship that fast.  It's has only been 3 days and is not deserving of exclamation marks and panic.  They'll get it shipped as soon as they can.  Wait your turn.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@abbygirl2014  and  @kaydee50    Today was the first time I have ordered anything from QVC since October 26th.  Prior to that I had placed an order on October 6th.    It was in process until October 26th.... when I was finally able to cancel it.   Both the order I placed on October 26th and today were for the Tova Signature Eau de Parfum.   The only other place were I can purchase it is on Tova's website.  But the Q's price is better ..even with the shipping fee.  I doubt I will purchase anything besides the Tova Signature from QVC because their shipping costs are high; the shipping process is slow .... and most items can be purchased elsewhere for better prices with no shipping fees.  Or the same price with no shipping fees.  

Respected Contributor

I never get stuff that quick unless its food. It's usually 7-10 days at least! I don't expect it that quick either.

Esteemed Contributor

@luvmyteddy4 

Have you noticed the delay in shipping on food items now too?

I only am buying my A/D food items now.  They used to ship out on Tuesdays.

My last few orders have spent 2 weeks or more ITP...........

I have begun cancelling them now too.......

Soon I will no longer shop here.

Respected Contributor

@MalteseMomma wrote:

@luvmyteddy4 

Yes, I ordered the croissants last week and they came ups today! I expected them a lot sooner! They are so expensive but so good and this was my second order and most likely my last. 

Honored Contributor

@MalteseMomma wrote:

@luvmyteddy4 

@MalteseMomma 

I haven't bought food items for a while now, and I probably won't in the future anymore.  But I did notice the last few times that I received food orders, they no longer came UPS within 1-2 days like they had in the past.  Mine were being delivered via USPS and took almost a week to get to me in most cases.  

Occasional Contributor

If this does not ship very soon I also will "try" to cancel it if I can.  I do all my shopping online for everything but food and most of the time it ships in 2-3 days, no problem.

That is ridiculous about the perfume, they never gave you an explanation as to why it never shipped?   This will be my last order with them if it takes much longer to ship.  Should have never came here in the first place to order, what on earth was I thinking lol???

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@abbygirl2014  and  @kaydee50    Today was the first time I have ordered anything from QVC since October 26th.  Prior to that I had placed an order on October 6th.    It was in process until October 26th.... when I was finally able to cancel it.   Both the order I placed on October 26th and today were for the Tova Signature Eau de Parfum.   The only other place were I can purchase it is on Tova's website.  But the Q's price is better ..even with the shipping fee.  I doubt I will purchase anything besides the Tova Signature from QVC because their shipping costs are high; the shipping process is slow .... and most items can be purchased elsewhere for better prices with no shipping fees.  Or the same price with no shipping fees.