New Contributor

ATTENTION MODS I NEED your help now ASAP!!

I am leaving town and was under the assumption that my latest order had been cancelled.  When I view status it is updated to a later dare for delivery and says "attempting cancellation".  Please do whatever to get it cancelled immediately!!!  Thanks!

Honored Contributor

Re: ATTENTION MODS I NEED your help now ASAP!!

@steve4349   I think you'll have better luck contacting CS. 

QVC Customer Care

@steve4349 wrote:

I am leaving town and was under the assumption that my latest order had been cancelled.  When I view status it is updated to a later dare for delivery and says "attempting cancellation".  Please do whatever to get it cancelled immediately!!!  Thanks!

@steve4349   Unfortunately, there is nothing more that can be done at this time.  We have done all we can to have this order cancelled.  We are just waiting to hear from the vendor to see whether or not they were able to cancel the order.  Safe travels. 

New Contributor

Was informed I would still get a full refund as stated by the last QVC rep when I emailed them.  But hate to see it go to bad.

@Melvin-QVC wrote:

@steve4349 wrote:

@steve4349   Unfortunately, there is nothing more that can be done at this time.  We have done all we can to have this order cancelled.  We are just waiting to hear from the vendor to see whether or not they were able to cancel the order.  Safe travels. 

@Melvin-QVC wrote:

@steve4349 wrote:

@Melvin-QVC wrote:

@steve4349 wrote:

Honored Contributor

@steve4349.  Have a relative, friend or neighbor pick it up from your house so somebody can enjoy it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@steve4349   This never works, attempting to cancel an item and you gt this message. Calling CS and/or doing a live chat won't work either. They get the same message to relay to you.

Expect the item you're trying to cancel because it's too far along in process. Trust me, I've attempted this a time or two as well.