Honored Contributor

Re: ATTENTION CUSTOMER CARE-- PLEASE END UNWANTED EMAILS WITH OFFERS AND SPECIALS

@NickNack wrote:

@NickNack wrote:

I got an unwanted e-mail this morning, too.  I went in and checked my settings, and everything was correct.  I only want to get e-mails from orders.  After reading dooBdoo's post I went back in and hit submit.  I hope that takes care of it.

After writing the above post I checked a different e-mail account that I have that used to be registered with QVC.  I got an e-mail from QVC on that account today, too.  I can't even change any settings for that because it's no longer registered with QVC!

Oh my gosh!  I just checked a third e-mail account that I almost never check and had an e-mail from QVC there, too.  I don't even know how they could have gotten that address.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

QVC Customer Care

Re: ATTENTION CUSTOMER CARE-- PLEASE END UNWANTED EMAILS WITH OFFERS AND SPECIALS

@Oznell @NickNack @grandma2pkmh @dooBdoo @maisiebrook and to everyone that received the QVC Outdoor Living promotional email.

We apologize for the confusion and inconvenience this may have caused you as this was an error on our part. I have checked your accounts and do see that your email preferences were set up correctly to NOT receive promo emails. Thank you for your patience while we investigated this.

Beth QVC

Honored Contributor

Thank you, Beth, for straightening it out!

Esteemed Contributor