Respected Contributor

Deep breaths  . . . .

Honored Contributor

@cef001   You are misinformed as to what constitutes an unfair business practice.

This will fall off in a day or two. Grab the swoom bottle in the meantime!

Super Contributor
Ahhhhh, they don't need to double charge a purchase. This has NEVER happened to me before. And I buy big ticket items online all the time.
Super Contributor

It is not a big thing for someone using a credit card with a large mimimum balance, however, if they are dealing with someone's bank account it could be a big deal depending on how much the item cost. I have seen gas stations do this but honestly, QVC? Come on! All they have to do is charge once and get an approval. They always take at least 5 days before they ship anything out anyway.

Honored Contributor

@cef001 wrote:
Ahhhhh, they don't need to double charge a purchase. This has NEVER happened to me before. And I buy big ticket items online all the time.

@cef001- If you really think that you've been double charged, after all the replies and explanations from other posters here, I suggest you call your bank or credit card company immediately.

No one on these boards will be able to help you.

Super Contributor
Has nothing to do with how much money is in my account. Its about principle. I wasn't looking for responses to this issue. I know qvc reads these so I wanted them to be aware.
Honored Contributor

@cef001 wrote:
Has nothing to do with how much money is in my account. Its about principle. I wasn't looking for responses to this issue. I know qvc reads these so I wanted them to be aware.

@cef001- In that case, simply post in your original message that you don't want any responses.  Then other posters will know to ignore it.

In general, when anyone posts on a public forum, she's going to get responses.  Or you could simply email the moderators in future; they always pass on feedback to the appropriate department.

Valued Contributor

I'm always amazed at how many people have a lawyer at their disposal to report things to.  As others have said, you haven't been charged twice..  Please let us know what legal advice you get.

Frequent Contributor

@cef001 wrote:

If you were not looking for responses, why post for all to see and respond?  In addition to suggesting legal action for something which will be resolved within a day or so.  Patience.

Email QVC directly for resolution vs posting in this forum if you did not want responses!

Trusted Contributor
I think @Hippie Chick just needed to vent some, as a lot of us do from time to time. It's all good, folks!!!💨💨👌