Super Contributor

ANY WAY YOU CAN FIX THIS AWFUL WEBSITE ???? I CANNOT PLACE MY ORDER !

[ Edited ]

I am trying to place an order now my color sold out,  I got a message at checkout to EDIT my Address. I am not a new customer my address is the same as I ordered here many times before. YES I AM MAD WHY ALL CAPS!!!  NO I do not want ot call it in like order online it is faster now item color sold out. Never mind YOU just LOST A    SALE    QVC!

NOW FIX YOUR WEBSITE !!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: ANY WAY YOU CAN FIX THIS AWFUL WEBSITE ???? I CANNOT PLACE MY ORDER !

@Ttownlady close that window and open another.  Go to your cart.  If the item was in your cart it may still be there and you can try checking out again.  If not, open a window with the item you want and see if it is available.  I have had items sell out on me, and then see them available on waitlist.  You can place a waitlist order.  Since you are early, you are likley to get your item soon.  If the item is not available at all, refresh the page periodically.  QVC pulls items from inventory when they are put in the cart for an hour.  If customers don't complete the purchase, the items are returned to inventory and are available for purchase.  Good luck!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Similar things have happened to me.  My experience has been some did sell out.  Others appeared on the website the next day, some went on waitlist.  There also may be returns.  So, keep watching.

Honored Contributor

I agree with @Foxxee, keep checking up to 2 weeks later.

Many customers order using check status, but don't send their check in the 2 week timeframe.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.