Honored Contributor

Re: AND IT STARTS .... CAN'T PLACE ORDER!!!

@CAcableGirl2 

obviously my orders were placed because my GC BALANCE has been reduced ...

I did NOT select this option BUT Q did!!! Its so annoying ...wish I never put the funds on my account!!!  

I am "on hold" waiting for CS this should be interesting to see how they will "refund and reorder" when the item(s) I ordered are sold out!!!

Respected Contributor

Something's amiss. When I try to add an item to my cart, either from my saved items or from the product page, I get this:

Hmm, something went wrong

Try again, or contact Customer Service at

Trusted Contributor

@noodleann wrote:

Something's amiss. When I try to add an item to my cart, either from my saved items or from the product page, I get this:

Same here. Have 2 items in my cart but can't get to check out. I also can't anything to the cart. It's a mess for sure.

Honored Contributor

@noodleann wrote:

just tried to order two items online.

i can get them into my cart, but when i hit checkout i get this message:

Hmm, something went wrong. Try again, or contact Customer Service at 888-345-5788.

it doesnt allow me to do a final checkout.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 

@Lucylu12 

@noodleann 

Thank you because to this "minute" I'm getting the exact message -- been "on hold" 22 minutes...guess what I'm already feeling bad for the CS rep who gets my call😡😡😡😡

and NONE of my cc on file work either...says UPDATE yet still gives me the same "hmmmm something went wrong call cs"....

Something can't be wrong with every device I have -- 

NO QVC something's wrong with your system bet at 4:01 pm EST when free s/h is gone all will work fine🙄😳😡

Honored Contributor

@Beth-QVC 

@Melvin-QVC 

@Alice-QVC 

@Susan-QVC 

or any other mods.......are there sitewide issues? would love to place an order online rather than by phone so i can get my rebate site rebates for qvc.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@noodleann wrote:

just tried to order two items online.

i can get them into my cart, but when i hit checkout i get this message:

Hmm, something went wrong. Try again, or contact Customer Service at 888-345-5788.

it doesnt allow me to do a final checkout.

Victory is mine! I kept clicking to add the item to the cart, which already had 1 thing in it, and it took. The first two clicks to check out just reloaded the page, and then I got what I think of as the Walmart flower, that whirling star thing, and it transferred me to the final page. I placed the order and got my 6 EZPays and free shipping, plus beat Amazon handsomely on one item.

I didn't end up calling CS because of the above, but if you don't scoot through on a retry like I did, I would definitely try calling.

Honored Contributor

JUST got mine to go through!

the system must be slammed.

Regular Contributor

I have already done that and itt didn't help and it's the same on my computer as well as my iPad.  I guess this is a good way for QVC to save money on shipping and handling by not letting us place our orders.  OVC has become a joke!  Such a huge company and they can't handle what they offer! 

Esteemed Contributor

I thought I read that this happens on every free shipping day? I´m not surprised. Everyone ask for free shipping, well, they give it and then prevent people from placing an order.