Valued Contributor

Re: AGAIN. Bought new , full price , but was send AS IS.

I purchased a red truck from Hobby Lobby and decorate it myself for different seasons.  Price was under $20 with coupon.  It's also on line (2 styles that I see) for those that don't have a HB close by.  I love mine, 12" L,  5.5" W and 5.5" high.

On another note, I love old red trucks.  We are trying to find one (with a running board) to put out in our field.  We live out in the country and I think it would put a smile on those that would see it. Put an actural Christmas Tree with lights in it for the hollidays)

Honored Contributor

@akdld,

Awful, should NEVER have happened! C'mon QVC, what is going on???

Honored Contributor

The person who manages the staff in the 'Return Department' should share these posts with the employees and demand they do a better job. It's gotten to the point where reviews are skewed. They like the product, and think it is beautiful but end by saying "but I'm rating it one star because the garment was stained and smelly". That's unfair to the manufacturer whose product is poorly rated because we are getting As Is items at full prices.

Trusted Contributor

SIMPLY RIDICULOUS AND AS ANOTHER MENTIONED A DISGRACE.

THIS SHOULD NEVER EVER EVER HAPPEN.  IM SORRY YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE HASSEL. ugh

Honored Contributor

@mam2fourboys  Yes they do fulfill orders with returns, waitlist orders as well. We all know this.

But to send out a blatantly marked AS IS items as a brand new items calls for a major meeting with the employees there at the Q who do this practice. This is means for words to hear at such meeting "do this again, let me hear about it and you're fired. This is NOT what we do here". Seriously I believe this. Problem solved.

Clean up your act QVC. Not sure why you bought HSN only to drag them down to your total disregard for those you are serving and literally paying you salaries. These business practices are uncalled for. Big named big time B&Ms go down and out for such ridiculousness. Good way to get days numbered for mere existance in the future.