Frequent Contributor

AGAIN. Bought new , full price , but was send AS IS.

This happened now the second time . I bougth item # H216553 Valerie Parr Hill Harvest Truck .NEW, FULL PRICE. What arrived today at my House???  An '' AS IS ''Truck. The Box says AS IS with red stickers and there is even the partial address of the previous owner still on it. Box ripped apart and taped etc....and on top of it all, the Truck is broken. Bend in some places ,thats why the other person must have returned it. And QVC send it out to me sold as BRAND NEW and full price. I have pictures to prove it.

IMG_2870.jpg

IMG_2871.jpg

Honored Contributor

Re: AGAIN. Bought new , full price , but was send AS IS.

@akdld  Like you (sort of) I'm at a loss for words - well  not really you get my drift.

I'm sorry for you, I'm sorry for all of us who continue to shop here and continue to get this kind of service. I say continue because these situations are becoming common place here, they happen more oft than not.

We know Mods on duty see our posts. I hope you will not be waiting long for someone to offer assistance.

Honored Contributor

Oh my gosh.  This is making me leary, although I have never had that happen on any purchases I've made with them.  So sorry, that would make me cry!

Honored Contributor

@akdld

That's just wrong!

Not to mention the fact that you probably pay 3 times the shipping, if you're in Hawaii and the time involved sending it back and waiting for a replacement, if you decide to do so.

Maybe you'd get it by Christmas!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Super Contributor

@akdld I feel that QVC has changed policy in the last 2 years and are sending out returns as new merchandise...sometimes without checking the condition of the item. I have received shoes in generic boxes (with scuffs) when I bought a different color of the same pair and know what the manufacturer packaging is supposed to be. Recently, I put together a QVC outfit for a wedding and the necklace I got had obviously been a return and on top of it was broke. Of course, the necklace was sold out so I had to scramble at the last minute. 

I mostly buy Linea, Temptations and Valerie at the Q and I have loved it for years, but this change is disappointing. 

Honored Contributor

Disgraceful!

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
QVC Customer Care

Good morning @akdld - I'm very sorry that happened. I appreciate that you have posted to us here in the Community forums to let us know. I sent an email with information on options that are available. Thank you for being our customer. ~Kim

Esteemed Contributor

Frankly,I’m not surprised.Last year I ordered a beautiful blouse by Renee Greenstein.It came damaged.I called c.s. & they offered to replace it at no extra charge to me.I immediately sent the blouse back.

I got the replacement within a week of when QVC got the return .But guess what? They sent the exact same blouse back to me!! I called again & got a million apologies!! Back it went!! 

QVC must think that we’re all desperate & stupid.They need to do a much better job on quality control.

Honored Contributor

What does CS say?

Valued Contributor

I purchased a red truck from Hobby Lobby and decorate it myself for differect seasons.  Price was under $20 with coupon.  It's also on line (2 styles that I see) for those that don't have a HB close by.  I love mine, 12" L,  5.5" W and 5.5" high.

On another note, I love old red trucks.  We are trying to find one (with a running board) to put out in our field.  We live out in the country and I think it would put a smile on those that would see it. Put an actural Christmas Tree with lights in it for the hollidays)