Occasional Visitor

What can be done about poor customer service? I have been waiting since Saturday for a supervisor to return my call. Unable to speak with anyone at the corporate offices. Switchboard connects me to an extension where you can only leave voice mail. Which I did, still no return call! 😝

Honored Contributor

Re: ABOMINABLE customer service

Respected Contributor

maybe the supervisors get the weekends off. 

you only made the complaint on saturday.  you sound like you might be a little impatient here.  Take a deep breath.

Valued Contributor

I'm sure no one is working in the corporate offices over the weekend. Plus, it's only Monday, you expect CS to go through all the other calls and put you at the top of the list.  First time poster???  

Helen852
QVC Customer Care

@Shopping Gerbil I apologize for this frustration. If you left a message with our Corporate Office you will hear back from them today. Again I'm sorry you had this negative experience. Cindy, QVC

Respected Contributor

@Helen852 wrote:

I'm sure no one is working in the corporate offices over the weekend. Plus, it's only Monday, you expect CS to go through all the other calls and put you at the top of the list.  First time poster???  

Yes, first time, madder then a wet hen poster. Woman Wink 

Esteemed Contributor

What difference does it make whether it's post one, or twenty? I recently contacted Stop and Shop's corporate office on Saturday, and first thing Monday morning I got a reply. You don't have to be in the office to get a timely reply!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

To the OP, I know that you are frustrated, but, in my opinion, no one's first post should ever be a complaint.  I think that we see this too often.  Everyone has a complaint about something; but even in today's world, courtesy goes a long way.  I hope that you were courteous when you left your messages.  By this time, you may have already heard from someone to handle your complaint and it has hopefully been settled to your satisfaction.

Stop and Shop's organization is no where near the size of QVC.  It is rare that a company is able to return a call immediately unless they are smaller, which is why Stop and Shop could get back to you so soon.  

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Valued Contributor

Not only abominable but they don't do it right.  I ordered some Felt jeans and cancelled a particular color for another color.  After waiting on the phone for 10 MINUTES, no less, I finally get someone and tell her the problem......cancel that extra order.....she said she would but did she, NO, I got 3 pair of jeans instead of 2.  When QVC has a busy TSV day then why can't they bring in more reps to answer the phone instead of hyaving the customer wait so long....it is rude to the customer.....but then do they care as long as they make a sale.  BTW I sent all 3 pair of jeans back.....I'm 76 yet these fit like "old lady jeans".  This was the first order I have made in a long time....MISTAKE.....back to not watching and ordering!

Respected Contributor

I guess I am lucky, in the 20 plus years as a customer I have never had a problem with customer service. 

Im sorry you are having so much trouble. I hope they resolve your problem soon.

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18