Reply
Super Contributor
Posts: 307
Registered: ‎01-13-2011
Accepted Solution

A352128 - denim and co linen striped pants - pls help!

 It looks to me like the two blue swatches on this pant are mixed up. Navy multi looks like light blue multi and visa versa. How should I order these? I want the ones labeled light blue multi. Help!
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,423
Registered: ‎08-19-2014

Re: A352128 - denim and co linen striped pants - pls help!

Call c.s. I’m sure that they’ll be able to help you place your order.

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,156
Registered: ‎02-22-2015

Re: A352128 - denim and co linen striped pants - pls help!

Aren't these gorgeous? I'm also interested in them and think the colors are mixed up. Was going to wait for the on-air presentation, but afraid of a sell-out. Thanks for bringing up.

 

Perhaps @Beth at QVC Social Team could help straighten this out for us. 

Super Contributor
Posts: 307
Registered: ‎01-13-2011

Re: A352128 - denim and co linen striped pants - pls help!


@BirkiLady wrote:

Aren't these gorgeous? I'm also interested in them and think the colors are mixed up. Was going to wait for the on-air presentation, but afraid of a sell-out. Thanks for bringing up.

 

Perhaps @Beth at QVC Social Team could help straighten this out for us. 


Me too!

Super Contributor
Posts: 307
Registered: ‎01-13-2011

Re: A352128 - denim and co linen striped pants - pls help!


@Nicksmom wrote:

Call c.s. I’m sure that they’ll be able to help you place your order.


Thank you,

Super Contributor
Posts: 307
Registered: ‎01-13-2011

Re: A352128 - denim and co linen striped pants - pls help!

 CS says they’re coming up on the 2 PM EST time show. I was told to order according to what it shows online, but I’m really afraid I will get the wrong ones. I want the ones with the darker stripe against white. I guess I will tune in for the show! 

QVC Customer Care
Posts: 1,785
Registered: ‎06-14-2015

Re: A352128 - denim and co linen striped pants - pls help!

Hi @Katiesmom  you may be right, Product Information is looking into this for you. I wll let you know what they find out. 

 

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,976
Registered: ‎05-01-2010

Re: A352128 - denim and co linen striped pants - pls help!

I am very much into linen this year. I picked up a blue striped Christian Sirriano pair for $20 at TJ Maxx. 90% linen, 10% cotton. They washed beautifully. You save when you shop locally.

Super Contributor
Posts: 307
Registered: ‎01-13-2011

Re: A352128 - denim and co linen striped pants - pls help!


@Alice-QVC wrote:

Hi @Katiesmom  you may be right, Product Information is looking into this for you. I wll let you know what they find out. 

 


Thank you!

 

Super Contributor
Posts: 307
Registered: ‎01-13-2011

Re: A352128 - denim and co linen striped pants - pls help!

[ Edited ]

I have never in my life waited so long for information on a pair of pants