Honored Contributor

A305481 Mods Please Pass This Thought On To Appropriate People At QVC

Mods,

Two of us so far are sending item A305481 back to QVC because of the issue I'm going to describe and a couple of people are deterred from purchasing it because of this issue (see thread below).   The issue is apparent when watching the video.

For the price of this French terry hoodie - approximately $80 with tax and S&H charges, the inside of the hood needs to be dyed the same color as the outside garment.  The hood is just not finished off properly, to save money I suppose.  But the white inside of the hoodie does not look good when the rest of the garment is a darker color.  As I say, for the price being charged, this garment needs to be finished off better.    This has been an issue before with other LOGO hoodies and has kept posters from buying hoodies, as people have posted in the LOGO forum. 

See discussion on this thread regarding this particular garment.

https://community.qvc.com/t5/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein/LOGO-French-Terry-Open-Front-Hoodie-A305481/m-p/...

Thanks in advance for your help passing this issue on to the appropriate staff at QVC.

I'm not going to make this buying mistake again.

Pearley

Highlighted
QVC Customer Care

Re: A305481 Mods Please Pass This Thought On To Appropriate People At QVC

@Pearlee

Thank you for this information and I will ensure your feedback is passed on to our product teams.

Beth QVC

Honored Contributor

Re: A305481 Mods Please Pass This Thought On To Appropriate People At QVC

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@Pearlee

Thank you for this information and I will ensure your feedback is passed on to our product teams.

Beth QVC

@Beth-QVC  So happy you saw this, Beth.  I know I can always count on you to follow through.  Thanks a bunch!  Smiley Happy