Honored Contributor

A286258 Josie Maran Option Error

[ Edited ]

Dear Mods:

A286258

I just ordered last night the "passionfruit" option; but the video presentation today has it as "peach passion" with peach props. But the selection option is only "passionfruit."

Could you please clarify which one it is?

Also, could you please update the ingredients listing to the new scents so we can see if there are any allergens (like soy) before ordering? The formulations/ingredients vary per scent.

Since some of these popular scents sell out, I ordered early. But now I'm not sure what I will receive. Also, I called Josie Maran customer service and they can provide no help on either question. The rep actually said she didn't even know QVC sells the products.

Thank you!

Respected Contributor

Re: A286258 Josie Maran Option Error

Same problem here. I wanted passionfruit but I am not a peach fan.  I ordered prior to the presentation and now it is in shipping and I can't change the scent.  Not sure what I am getting either.

Deb

QVC Customer Care

@Serendipity wrote:

Dear Mods:

A286258

I just ordered last night the "passionfruit" option; but the video presentation today has it as "peach passion" with peach props. But the selection option is only "passionfruit."

Also, could you please update the ingredients listing to the new scents so we can see if there are any allergens (like soy) before ordering? The formulations/ingredients vary per scent.

Since some of these popular scents sell out, I ordered early. But now I'm not sure what I will receive. Also, I called Josie Maran customer service and they can provide no help on either question. The rep actually said she didn't even know QVC sells the products.

Thank you!

Hi @Serendipity thank you for your post in our Community forums. Your order indicates it is the Passionfruit. I apologize, however, the ingredients listed are not for the newer scents. Kim, QVC

QVC Customer Care

@SFGIANTSGIRL wrote:

Same problem here. I wanted passionfruit but I am not a peach fan.  I ordered prior to the presentation and now it is in shipping and I can't change the scent.  Not sure what I am getting either.

Deb

Hi @SFGIANTSGIRL thank you for your post and inquiry on your order. I was able to check it and it is the Passionfruit that was ordered. ~Kim, QVC

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kim-QVC wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

Dear Mods:

A286258

Thank you!

Hi @Serendipity thank you for your post in our Community forums. Your order indicates it is the Passionfruit. I apologize, however, the ingredients listed are not for the newer scents. Kim, QVC

@Kim-QVC Thanks for the response. I understand my order is for the passionfruit. But they presented "peach passion" not "passionfruit." Yet there is no "peach passion" option. So is it a computer glitch, or presentation error?

This is not just my order, but something you may need to fix on the ordering site, which is why I'm posting it here.

For clarification, are you confirming that I will actuallly receive "passion fruit" and not a peach scent?

QVC Customer Care

@Serendipity wrote:

@Kim-QVC wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

Dear Mods:

A286258

Thank you!

@Kim-QVC Thanks for the response. I understand my order is for the passionfruit. But they presented "peach passion" not "passionfruit." Yet there is no "peach passion" option. So is it a computer glitch, or presentation error?

This is not just my order, but something you may need to fix on the ordering site, which is why I'm posting it here.

I apologize I will have a presentation review ordered and we will find out more detail on your inquiry. I apologize for my misunderstanding. I will also inquiry on the ingredients, the same team handles both. I will email you on this tomorrow. Also will email @SFGIANTSGIRL with the results of the review of the presentation. Thank you, Kim.

Honored Contributor

@Kim-QVC wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@Kim-QVC wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

Dear Mods:

A286258

Thank you!

I apologize I will have a presentation review ordered and we will find out more detail on your inquiry. I apologize for my misunderstanding. I will also inquiry on the ingredients, the same team handles both. I will email you on this tomorrow. Also will email @SFGIANTSGIRL with the results of the review of the presentation. Thank you, Kim.

@Kim-QVC Thank you!!

Super Contributor

I also inquired today via chat and the rep said that she thought it was Juicy Peach that was a scent and that it had sold out.   I still wasn't clear on whether the scent in the video was misrepresented (Peach Passion) and the description option was incorrect (Passionfruit), or if the option really is Passionfruit.  I called customer service and the rep said that it was Passionfruit that was being offered but gave no explanation as to why they called it Peach Passion in the video.    I would also be grateful if someone could clear up the confusion.    I am also interested in the ingredient lists.  Thank you.

Respected Contributor

Ok, got mine today and it was a peachy/passionfruit. I can smell the peach, but it is not a bad scent, so I am keeping it.

Deb

Honored Contributor

@SFGIANTSGIRL wrote:

Ok, got mine today and it was a peachy/passionfruit. I can smell the peach, but it is not a bad scent, so I am keeping it.

Deb

@SFGIANTSGIRL Thanks for posting this. I still haven't received mine ... if you see this and don't mind checking ... does the peach one have soy as a listed ingredient?