Honored Contributor

Our German Shepherd died on April 6. When the moon was full we would watch it together. Our woods are beautiful with the moon shining down and high- lighting every thing. I miss that little girl so much. DH got me for my birthday the Kirk's Folly ring with the full moon. It arrived the day before my birthday. When I look at that ring I remember our girl. Thank you.

The ring is called the Moon Shadow Ring.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
QVC Customer Care

Re: A very big thank you to QVC

Hi @Group 5 minus 1  I am sorry for your loss, but what a wonderful memory and she will stay in your heart forever. The Moon Shadow Ring is a perfect testimate to a wonderful friend.

Honored Contributor

I'm so very sorry for your loss @Group 5 minus 1 .....take care.

Esteemed Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1, I am very sorry for the loss of your beloved dog.  I think it is wonderful that you found a beautiful ring to wear that honors your special relationship.  All my best wishes to you.

Trusted Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1   So very sorry your girl went to the rainbow bridge.  Bless you.  The Moon Shadow Ring!  Your baby girl!  ***hugs****

Honored Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 -

I could just feel the great love you both had for each other. I hope you will feel her love every day and that ring will make you feel like you are watching the moon along side her.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"