Super Contributor

Re: A new checkout experience is headed your way

[ Edited ]

I've already experienced the new check out and don't. like it.

It could be alittle confusing at times and an order went through 

incorrectly.. Why can't. QVC just stick with what has been working

and fix some other area's that need it..  Like quicker shipping

and applying credits quicker....

Contributor

HOW ABOUT FASTER DELIVERIES, LIKE AMAZON

WOULD LIKE TO SEE ONE OR TWO DAY DELIVERIES LIKE AMAZON!!

Honored Contributor

NO, it's far more clicks and after answering all their questions on line, I was unable to order and then I called and they were unwiling to find my account by my phone number which is the one I have had for 20 years and the one they have on line on file but the customer service lady says I do not have an account.  I suppose they have made it so complicated, we will be discouraged from ordering.  Guess it's better.  I have been orderling less lately and this will most likely be my swan song.

Respected Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

If they're saying easy pay will be a default, I'm not a happy camper.  I NEVER use easy pay!  Now, I'll just have to be more diligent, I guess.  But then, again, I always have been.  I like the way HSN does ordering much better.

@Krimpette  And yes you do need to be more diligent....I do not like easy pay being default.  I too prefer the HSN ordering and return system much better...efficient and effective!

Respected Contributor

I noticed the 'new check out procedure' and I don't see anything easier than it was to begin with..  If anything, it's more confusing....

Trusted Contributor

I have noticed some really aggravating glitches lately.  Ugh!!!  My items do not stay in the cart for an hour.  In addition, my saved items just completely disappear, so cannot find my cart items there in order to retrieve the items and review or place an  order.

What on earth is this all about?

QVC I HOPE YOU SEE THIS.  TIME TO STOP ALL OF THE NONSENSE CHANGES AND FIX YOUR WEBSITE.  HOW ABOUT IT?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

When I first logged on this morning I still had the 'old' and much loved shopping cart page and checkout.

So I loaded up my cart with beauty items I wanted.

All of a sudden, WHAM!! I was kicked off of QVC completely and had to close it and re-enter QVC.

When I did, I had the awful 'new' shopping cart and checkout format.

Everything I had in my cart is gone and my 'save for later' items were replaced by items that I had deleted a long time ago.

No way am I going to spend another hour at least to reconstruct what I had in my shopping cart and my current 'save for later' items.

Another QVC created disaster, IMO!

ETA: Also items that were in my cart for longer than an hour, just disappeared instead of being moved to my 'Saved' list.

I think this is the proverbial 'last straw' for me.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

@ScarletDove wrote:

@QVC 

Rather than streamline the checkout system, I would prefer QVC's crack IT team get the entire website running smoothly without all the glitches and problems we encounter day after day after day, over and over and over.

Yessss!

Esteemed Contributor

They need to make the website at QVC compatible with everybody computers. They have not done that as yet.

Occasional Contributor

Does the new check out mean that there are No E-mail notifaction's?, my last couple of orders I never received a E-mail like in the past, just wondering.