Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

A big thank you to the posters who suggested social qvc email.

Hi I am new to the forums but came to see if someone else had experienced issues with customer service and had advice.
I saw that people were suggesting QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com. I reached out and was helped.
So thank you!
Trusted Contributor

Re: A big thank you to the posters who suggested social qvc email.

@MeriH, I spoke with live chat about 7:15 this morning.I spoke with a lady nameof Milinda. She could not have been nicer. or more helpful. She  took the time to help me. I have spoken with Melvin, Susan and now this Milinda.C.S. has always been patient and considerate. They have a difficult job. Q makes the rules and they do everything within their ability to help. There are people who always complain. I, for one, want to say THANK YOU ALL for trying to please the multitude. I'm sorry for the rambling.

Valued Contributor

@MeriH you're welcome if i was one of them! I have found prompt responses to my issues and alsways resolved within minutes. The only way to go if you have a problem.

Frequent Contributor

@Styleovertrend
You may have been! I kept seeing it over and over so decided to give it a go...lol I wish I had kept track!
Honored Contributor

shout out to the social team members who help you via facebook messenger! GLORIA at qvc customer service helped me last night on messenger. it took maybe 5 minutes total to take care of the issue. she was prompt and polite! appreciate the great customer service QVC.

if you want to use the messenger feature, just pull up qvc on facebook. use messenger and put "customer service" in the dialogue box and go from there!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein