Super Contributor

A Note of Appreciation for the Social Team

This is a BIG thank you to Wayne & Alice at the QVC Social Team. I had place an order on 12/13 and was told that it would be here in time for Christmas.

I looked at the order earlier today and the date was changed to 12/26. I sent an email to the social team and Wayne and Alice made sure the my order is being shipped today and will get here in time for Christmas.

Thank you, Wayne & Alice and all of the others on the social team.

Contributor

Re: A Note of Appreciation for the Social Team

I had an issue today as well and emailed the social team, within minutes Alice emailed me back and quickly sent a replacement item.  I was amazed and very pleased.  Thank you Alice!!!!!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ChouChou  @Kayell 

I completely agree with both of you.  I had an issue that Alice resolved for me in no time.  She was amazing and very kind and considerate.

For me, personally, I've had nothing but good luck with my orders and shipping.  Yes, I've had to make a couple of returns, but they were received and credited promptly.

I think, this year, QVC has greatly improved the shipping and customer service.  If there is an employee of the year award, it should go to  Alice-QVC .

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

The entire Social Media Team is outstanding.  They are my go to people whenever there is a problem.  They resolve issues and/or provide answers quickly.  They are the BEST customer service representatives I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with.  I appreciate them very much.

THANK YOU Social Media Team. http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/winnersmiley.gif

Esteemed Contributor

Hear, hear! The social team is the BEST. Every team member responds promptly and attentively to service requests, both via email and here in the forums, and I truly appreciate all that this team does for me and for other QVC customers.

May you all get the holiday bonuses you so richly deserve...  Smiley Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

All of the Social Team members are great. They deserve a round of applause and help us out whenever they are able.

Valued Contributor

I recently made a post stating how much good I see them do here and I really wish they could help me with an HSN issue I'm having, but I doubt they can. 

~ Hope in TN ~