Regular Contributor

A Big Thank You Social Team/Mods !!!

I just wanted to give a big thanks to all the Mods that have helped resolve the multiple issues I have had with orders since May 1st. I finally recieved my last item yesterday. You have all been great and thank you again for all your help!! Hopefully you will NOT be hearing from me anytime soon Smiley Very Happy!!!! 

Honored Contributor

Re: A Big Thank You Social Team/Mods !!!

They are awesome! Totally agree. Heart

Respected Contributor

I to wanna say "Thank You" to the Social Team/Mods.

Trusted Contributor

I also agree.  They have helped me several times.

Honored Contributor

I think they do a GREAT job.  Professional, respectful, and efficient.  It's a demanding job and they are spoken to horribly by many posters.  Rarely do I see a "thank-you" when a mod comes to their rescue.  

Esteemed Contributor

I want to add my Thank You as well to all the Social Media team/mods!!!!!    They are the Best !  Have helped me with so many issues throughout these past few months when it's been impossible to get a cs rep on the phone .   actually I feel I get better service .   Always prompt in answering too !!! 👏👏

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The QVC Social Team is a wonderful group of busy people who have a long list of responsibilities we know about and, I'm sure, many others we don't know about.   They've been a treasure for years but even more so in recent past with QVC's escalating fulfillment, shipping, quality control, and website problems.   I've found them to be genuinely interested in understanding, researching, and solving problems, in offering a helping hand, and sometimes extending extraordinary kindnesses to the human beings behind the forum nicknames and the customer names on other social media and in email messages.   I hope we all remember they are human beings, too.   It's a small team -- small but mighty! -- and I appreciate them each and every one.

Flowers

Lovely thread, @hotbuyer@World Traveler   @JYWilliams@Kitty Galore@rms1954@LIndaMJ!❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Trusted Contributor

Oh I so agree. They are the  absolute best always respond quickly and efficiently. Honestly before the team existed I would get so frustrated. Not anymore thanks to the Team.

Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

They are awesome! Totally agree. Heart

ITA!👏👍

@World Traveler 

Esteemed Contributor

I'm standing right next to you @dooBdoo .