New Contributor

9 ft Christmas trees continue to ship incomplete

This season I have tried receiving the Martha Stewart 9 ft flocked tree four times and each time I only received box 2 of 2, I have contacted CS numerous times and they insist it only comes in one box. I have sent pictures of the boxes showing where it says box 2 of 2, no one has a clue what that means, I have shown pictures of only two middle sections in the box and they continue to argue with me that that is all there is. They say their paperwork says it weighs fifty pounds so that's all there is, they won't even consider that maybe it's wrong, one box weighs fifty pounds and there are two boxes. I tried one in as is, same thing. I just ordered the green as is, same thing, even though a review under the full price iitem states she received two boxes. I tried a 9 ft Bethlehem Lights tree, same thing. Do you really think these full size heavy 9 ft trees are going to come in one tiny little box? There were reviews stating they received two boxes on that one also, what do you have to do to get a complete order? No one listens, only one CS rep tried to make it right, she had the warehouse manually ship me a tree, I received box 1 green and box 2 flocked...really? You have the most beautiful affordable trees out there but if you can't ship a complete tree or stand behind in making it right, why do you even bother? Why can other people get two boxes but I can't? Thanks for ruining my hope for a new beautiful tree this season.

Valued Contributor

Re: 9 ft Christmas trees continue to ship incomplete

OMG @Crazyforjewelry!  They should send you a COMPLETE 9 foot tree for FREE!!!  I went through this same thing with a 7.5 foot Hallmark tree several years ago.  They sent the wrong size, then twice they sent only box 1 of 2.  The people at the post office thought I was crazy because I kept bringing huge boxes of Christmas trees to be returned.  In the end, I couldn't get the tree I wanted because it sold out.  I ended up finding a Bethlehem Lights flocked tree on eBay, which I still have and use to this day.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

If QVC can't send you a complete tree, why don't you buy a tree somewhere else? 
Only you can allow one incident to "ruin" your hope for a beautiful tree.

Esteemed Contributor

I understand the frustration but there is still enough to find a beautiful tree and not Christmas ruined.  Keep hope alive.

Respected Contributor

I bought a Santa's Best tree from QVC a number of years ago, and have been really pleased with it. But it was time to replace it this year--and with all the shipping issues going on here I decided to save myself from the possible aggravation of slow shipping and difficult returns (due to size/weight). I bought an absolutely beautiful tree locally, a foot taller, LED lights that can be white or multicolored at the press of a button, and  $100 less than I paid for the Santa's Best tree several years ago!

Honored Contributor

I hope you are all aware that the post office will come and pick up your returns.  There's no reason you have to struggle with schlepping heavy boxes to the post office.  Just use the return paid shipping label and go to the USPS website to request a pick-up.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Crazyforjewelry wrote:

This season I have tried receiving the Martha Stewart 9 ft flocked tree four times and each time I only received box 2 of 2, I have contacted CS numerous times and they insist it only comes in one box. I have sent pictures of the boxes showing where it says box 2 of 2, no one has a clue what that means, I have shown pictures of only two middle sections in the box and they continue to argue with me that that is all there is. They say their paperwork says it weighs fifty pounds so that's all there is, they won't even consider that maybe it's wrong, one box weighs fifty pounds and there are two boxes. I tried one in as is, same thing. I just ordered the green as is, same thing, even though a review under the full price iitem states she received two boxes. I tried a 9 ft Bethlehem Lights tree, same thing. Do you really think these full size heavy 9 ft trees are going to come in one tiny little box? There were reviews stating they received two boxes on that one also, what do you have to do to get a complete order? No one listens, only one CS rep tried to make it right, she had the warehouse manually ship me a tree, I received box 1 green and box 2 flocked...really? You have the most beautiful affordable trees out there but if you can't ship a complete tree or stand behind in making it right, why do you even bother? Why can other people get two boxes but I can't? Thanks for ruining my hope for a new beautiful tree this season.

----------------

Maybe try to contact Martha....am sure she would be very upset at the problems with your order.  And she would probably fix it!!

New Contributor

[ Edited ]

I did try to contact Martha because I did think she'd care, never heard back from them. One thing for sure, QVC doesn't care.

I have searched for months looking for a tree as nice as this one, if I do find one they're $1000 or more, this tree was exactly what I wanted, so nothing compares, they're too skinny or too fat or too expensive.

Respected Contributor

I have just two words that may help you.....Balsam Hill.

🎄

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Have you tried contacting the corporate office?  Apparently, there is a big problem and it needs to be handled. Don't give up, just keep moving up the ladder until.someone understands your dilemma. Have you sent an email to the social team? They are good at helping customers. Can you contact the vendor who is shipping the product? I wish you the best.

Edit: Maybe they no longer have the tree you ordered and you are wasting your time. Sometimes things happen and we need to move on.