Contributor

Please QVC ship my order or cancel it. This is nuts.

Contributor

Done with QVC! 8 days in process and I can’t cancel. I found the item from another vendor. QVC is playing by thier own lazy rules. Never again.

Valued Contributor

All QVC needs to do is to inform their IT Dept. and activiate the "Cancel Item" so customers can cancel. It is as simple as that!!!!! Remember we are in the tech age, it is that simple, as the other poster said, qvc playing games

Valued Contributor

@Piper54 wrote:

Please QVC ship my order or cancel it. This is nuts.

@Piper54 you are right on.  But check this out.  I have 3 orders that have been in the "processing" state for about a week.  Yesterday, when I checked, they were suddenly on backorder and one of them was a TSV ordered at midnight. How can it be on backorder?  What am I missing?

Esteemed Contributor

@tropics21 - It is QVC's supply chain setup, not its website, that prevents order cancellation. Neither customers nor the customer service team can cancel orders. So much of QVC's inventory is now held and processed by third-party vendors that once an order is placed, it is "locked in" while it is passed along to the vendor for fulfillment. There are multiple systems interfacing with each other, so in order to ensure that the requested inventory is truly in stock and available for shipment, orders cannot be modified. When orders have been confirmed and processed by the vendors who will actually send them, the shipping schedule is dictated by those vendors, and that's part of the reason why some people get their items quickly and others do not—it's all about the efficiency and location of the site where an item is shipped.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @Piper54 I checked your order and it looks as though it was loaded on the truck this morning. I am so sorry for the delay and certainly understand your frustration. If you decide to return the order I will comment your account not to charge the return postage. 

Esteemed Contributor

The two orders I placed Sunday are in the mail.  One was actually in the mail yesterday.  And Monday was a holiday. Color me happy!!

Keepin' it real.
Contributor

I ordered a pair of Spenco shoes on May 21, and they are still "in process" 9 days.  The EDD is today, May 30th, what a joke!!!

Honored Contributor

If they don’t get this shipping fiasco straightened out, can you IMAGINE what Christmas shopping here will be like???  “Shop with confidence” and all. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Esteemed Contributor

I think I read somewhere that fashion and accessories were the things experiencing shipping issues.  I don’t think I dreamed it. 

Update on my orders from Sunday...one is out for delivery. The one that shipped first...I don’t even understand where it is. LOL!!  Not fashion or accessory. 

Keepin' it real.