7 VALUE PAYS???????????????? DOUBLE CHARGING IN A MONTH???????????????

has anyone else been charged 7 VALUE PAYS?? QVC HAS NEVER OFFERED 7 VALUE PAYS YET I HAVE ITEMS BEING CHARGED 7 VALUE PAYS AND ONE CHARGED FOR 2 PAYMENTS IN APRIL WITHIN 2 DAYS OF ONE ANOTHER..their customer rep tells me to refresh my pages like i dont do that everytime i use them or it doesnt do it everytime a payment is made.. 7 value pays and overcharged  and they cant correct it.. sounds illegal and fraudulent since it deals with peoples banking and if they did to me i am sure i am not the only one.. been a loyal customer for many years and usually pay my payments before due since takes so long for them to clear the banks but something is not right about this and the flippant way that customer service handles things when contacted.

QVC Customer Care

Re: 7 VALUE PAYS???????????????? DOUBLE CHARGING IN A MONTH???????????????

Hi @ksel I am so sorry. The order has been sent to the Finance Team for review. 

Trusted Contributor

Wow!

I have never heard of such a thing. How are they overcharging you? Even, if they divided it into 7;payments, wouldn't they, break it into 7 equal payments?  

I am sure hoping, they get this resolved, right away! If others were having this problem, I'd think, we'd hear about it, fast and loud 🙃

Respected Contributor

Maybe you're getting your networks confused. QVC doesn't have "Value Pays."

Trusted Contributor

If the order is being sent to Finance for review then I'd assume it really happened.

Honored Contributor

@ksel Are you confusing QVC with HSN?

Q doesn't have Value Pays. They have Easy Pays.

Esteemed Contributor

I think it depends  upon how many days are in the month. I have not seen it in awhile, but I have seen where when you check out and take the Easy Pay option you are warned that you can be charged twice in one month. 

Esteemed Contributor

HSN doesn't use the phrase "value pays" either.  

Esteemed Contributor

I think Value Pay is SHOPHQ.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Value pays Easy Pays...WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CALL THEM... are a bad way to go....most people never keep track of their charges  when they get caught up in the value  pay TRAP. They end up not knowing how much they own...and spend MORE.    I bet a lot of people are paying for over charges and  NEVER know it.

Just STOP USING  these value/easy pays..... Pay in full. Value/easy Pay  all the same thing....is a trap to make you buy more than you can afford.  Value/easy Pay is NOT YOUR FRIEND.