New Contributor

I am so disgusted with QVC.

I purchased a VITA-MIX blender in January ONLY because they were touting a $60.00 credit if you applied for the card. I figured with $60 off I could afford it.

Well...my bad for not realizing the $60 is not applied to the balance on the card.

So....numerous calls to Customer Service and I am STILL WAITING for this $60 credit!

Bad enough it doesn't come off the balance of the card and I have to pay for the entire amount on the blender I never would have ordered in the 1st place.

NOW I will be literally  forced to make ANOTHER purchase...and here it is 3 months later and STILL no credit!!

I have had it.

QVC Customer Care

@jerzeeeee I apologize for the misunderstanding with the account credit. I just looked at your account and a previous representative applied the credit on 4/15. Cindy

Esteemed Contributor

@jerzeeeee - Hopefully the information provided by @Cindy-QVC is helpful to you. One note I will add is to make sure you understand the credit is to your QVC account for a future purchase and you will only see it when you are checking out; there is nowhere in your account information for it to be displayed. Good luck!

Occasional Visitor

I wish I read your comment before I got that $60 promo. I am pretty good at reading the fine print but it didn't show me it but gave me the understanding of $60 off on my purchase that day. I too didn't want to buy all these with an $11 shipping cost without the promotion because I could buy a nice airfyer from Costco cheaper than here plus the expensive socks I ordered to meet $60 were cheap quality. I wanted to return them but they are asking for the shipping prices! If I return them, it is these fiascos with just throwing money even though that is $11! Now I am waiting for the credit (It has been 8 weeks and nowhere to check where the credit is), It is not my QVC account nor my Q card account as of now. I hope it doesn't have any expiration date to use $60. Why should I have to waste my time chatting or talking to someone on the phone again to find out where the credit is to force myself to buy something and hope it doesn't go over $60? I opened an Amazon Store card with a promotion similar to this with Synchrony without any misunderstandings or hassle like this.