Respected Contributor

Re: $50 credit to my account if I open a Q card account

Similar story here.  The day I opened my Q card there were ads running for a $40 credit.  I have been a Q shopper since 1986 and I had always used my Discover card for purchases, but for $40 I was willing to open a Q card. 

I did not write down the number that was assigned to me, so I had to wait until the actual card arrived in the mail.  I used it and waited for the credit to show on my account.  When it finally did show, it was $20!!  

When I called to inquire as to why it was not $40, I was told that I had to use the card the day I opened the account in order to receive the $40!  I tried to argue in order to get the additional $20 credit, but it was never given to me.

So disheartening for a company to argue with a long time customer over $20.  It doesn't mean as much to Q as it would have to me.

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Occasional Visitor

I signed up for a qvc card that had a $50 credit promotion if I used my card that day. Never got my credit.. what a joke qvc. Trying to get people to sign up for a card and not give them the promotion.
Respected Contributor

@Gluv40, have you checked your agreement and your account? Unless they've changed things the promotional credit is on a future purchase within a specific time frame. Not on your initial purchase.

Esteemed Contributor

@Gluv40 - Welcome to the forums! You are replying in a thread that is more than a year old, so you might not get the attention you're hoping for. Try sending a message to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com with your request and purchase details—I'm sure the team will be happy to help you figure out the situation. It does take time to receive the credit because you have to wait for a full billing cycle (30 days or so) for application of the credit to your QVC account, and you won't see it until you try to make a new purchase and check out. Good luck!