Occasional Visitor

50.00 QCard credit not received / Traeger Grill recieved damaged

[ Edited ]

I have been long time customer of QVC. Recently opened a Q-card account during a promotion of a $50.00 credit. Have not seen the credit, the bank said they can't help me and I can not talk to a person at QVC

Purchased the TSV Traeger Grill and it arrived damaged, the barrel is bent and the lid will not close. How do you smoke on a grill that will not close? I spent too much for this product to have to bungee cord the lid down. I reached out on 4/27. They responded 5/5  to allow them 7 days to check their warehouse. Two weeks later and I have not heard anything and I have been unable to speak to anyone about this. 

Who do I contact and how do I go about getting a hold of someone who can help me with these issues? 

QVC Customer Care

Re: 50.00 QCard credit not received / Traeger Grill recieved damaged

@MissCunninham We've just email you. Cindy

Trusted Contributor

Re: 50.00 QCard credit not received / Traeger Grill recieved damaged

I opened an HSN card to reap the 50$.  Ordered Wolfgangs air fryer to use my 50$ credit.  When it arrived I discovered  it was too large for my countertop/cabinets.  I sent it back. When I inquired about the 50$ credit CS said we don't issue credit back. If I would have known I wouldn't have opened the card.  Disappointing.