Occasional Contributor

I just tried to purchase an item and use the 5 easy pay option.  It states on the item H212543 that 5 easy pays are available.  However, when I get to checkout, there are options for 4 easy pays or 3 using the Qcard.  No option to select 5 easy pays.  Believe it or not, this makes a difference in whether I will purchase, and it's not the first time during one of the flash easy pay events that I've had an issue.  Could somebody please look into this?

QVC Customer Care

Re: 5 Easy Pays Not in Checkout

[ Edited ]

@MellieM444 wrote:

I just tried to purchase an item and use the 5 easy pay option.  It states on the item H212543 that 5 easy pays are available.  However, when I get to checkout, there are options for 4 easy pays or 3 using the Qcard.  No option to select 5 easy pays.  Believe it or not, this makes a difference in whether I will purchase, and it's not the first time during one of the flash easy pay events that I've had an issue.  Could somebody please look into this?

Hi @MellieM444 I apologize that the 5 EZ Pay was not an option. I have sent you email about this. Thank you for posting and shopping with us. ~Kim