Honored Contributor

The 5 easy pays on everything offer that is good thru 11:59 PM (ET) tonight 3/14 is not showing on the product  pages, nor once you proceed to checkout to make a purchase?

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

Re: 5 Easy Pays Not Showing?

@KingstonsMom The 5 Easy Pays on Everything is bit deceptive.  You need to click in the big pink box that this announcement is in.  Click on the "5 Easy Pays on Everything title.  If you do that it brings you to a page of 1205 items.  ONLY those items are 5 easy payments.  So yes it is 5 Easy Payments on Everything, just not everything at QVC, it's only the items they have listed as such, which in this case is 1205 items.  

Honored Contributor

@eadu4 

Thank you, I could've sworn that every item I looked at yesterday (not those 1205 items) showed 5 easy pays, but I must be mistaken.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Super Contributor

@KingstonsMom Something did happen between yesterday and today regarding 5 easy pays. I put a couple of fashion items on 5 easy pays yesterday, and those same items have now reverted back to 3 easy pays. I had decided to add another color of one of the items when I noticed the change.  Will reach out to customer service to see if indeed there is an error. The banner does not state there would be a change on second day of 5 easy pays.

Honored Contributor

@SoftRain 

I emailed the Social Team for clarification, I'll report back once I hear from them.

Super Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@SoftRain 

I emailed the Social Team for clarification, I'll report back once I hear from them.

@KingstonsMom Thank You! Have a wonderful day!

Respected Contributor

it's happening again, today. 5 ezp then put in cart and it's only 3 ezp.

it feels deceptive rather than just computer error.

QVC Customer Care

@KingstonsMom wrote:

The 5 easy pays on everything offer that is good thru 11:59 PM (ET) tonight 3/14 is not showing on the product  pages, nor once you proceed to checkout to make a purchase?

Good Morning @KingstonsMom 

We did receive your email and have reported the issue to IT.  

Susan

Respected Contributor

i notice it most in the "as is" clothing .

Regular Contributor

I emailed too. It says 5 easy pays on everything but it’s most definitely not on everything. They told me to call but I don’t need anything that bad. There’s a lot of Susan Graver showering a 3 easy pays. I mean it’s not like it’s any cheaper or like it’s free shipping so I’m just going to wait. I’m not concerned with sell outs in my case.