Trusted Contributor
My hubby received two $5.00 off on-line order coupons. Coupon not accepted at checkout, called CS and they let me use it over the phone. The second coupon wasn't accepted at checkout either but I wasn't that excited about ordering at that time so we still have one coupon to use.
Trusted Contributor

Re: 5 Dollar Coupon

[ Edited ]

I received the coupon in the mail last week and disposed of it as I do know with this slow shipping and processing I will not even attempt to place an order.  Instead of offering a coupon they should concentrate on finding a solution to the slow shipping problems; just my thoughts.  Knowing the problem, I just did not want to get tangled up in an order that would take a while to receive so no biggie.

Trusted Contributor

Through the mail? No I haven't received one. I would have called Q to see what the issue was if it didn't work ordering online. Sorry it happened to you.  HSN has been on a roll lately with coupons and discount codes. I think I've single one this year. It's been great. 

Esteemed Contributor

Really, $5 !   The stock market is soaring and we get a $5 coupon . What abt 10% -20% off .   My Vet sent us a $5 coupon after we have spent thousands of dollars on our two  sick old dogs  who requied expensive  meds . My Husband threw the coupon in the trash .

Honored Contributor

I haven't received any coupons from QVC, but I did get a $5 coupon from HSN, along with another for $10.

I used the $5 one so far - I see no reason to throw away any discount offered.

People complain that they never get any discounts, then complain that it's not good enough, when they do.  SMH.

Trusted Contributor
I used the $5.00 Coupon on an inexpensive item (IT Makeup Brush Cleaner) that had free shipping so I felt like it was a good deal. I had been wanting to try some of this brush cleaner for a while so the timing was perfect! And my order arrived on the EDD and that was nice!