I have a new Qcard but can't find any info on redeeming the $40 credit. I'd like to place an order and am frustrated I can't find the info.
Valued Contributor

I applied last month when they did the $40 credit offer. I know as long as you make a purchase before a certain date, not sure what your particular offer is/was, but mine I made a purchase the same day I got approved and I just noticed the other day that I have a $40 credit available to use in my account. So, it's posted automatically for you as long as you make that purchase before whatever date they give you. I didn't have to do anything to get the credit is what I'm getting at. (other than make that initial purchase)

Hope that helps!

~ Hope in TN ~
Esteemed Contributor

Hi, and welcome @Emmers .

As I understand it, after you make an initial purchase with your newly approved QCard, the credit is automatically applied to your account and can be used on subsequent purchase.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @Emmers    Welcome to the community!!!   I will email you regarding the Q-Card. 

Susan

Valued Contributor

Susan,

May I suggest that someone in charge institute a policy whereby folks who are entitled to this type of credit be sent an email explaining how it works. Or that, or maybe and there be a blurb that shows on the screen whenever the offers are mentioned on tv.