QVC Customer Care

Re: $40 Credit if you open a Q Card

[ Edited ]

@CG12 wrote:
I opened a qcard in November for promotional offer of $40 credit, it has never been received, called synchrony bank and said they can’t help. Called QVC and they said call synchrony bank😬. Wish someone would help

Hi @CG12  thank you for shopping and posting in our Community Care forum this AM. Susan has responded to your email. ~Kim

New Contributor

LIARS QVC WONT GIVE $20-40 REPORT THEM CONSUMER AFFAIRS ATTORNEY GENERAL

I had horrid experience with QVC. Mom got credit card, called 9th, for promo of Mrs Prindables apples and $20 credit. Never got it. After a million calls, said you were approved on 10th, not 9th. We're not giving it to you. Then Call synchrony bank, then bank says call QVC. Mary Beth on TV close to midnight said call and make purchase within 3 days and you get promo. Never said promo was over in 15 minutes. My mom called within 15 minutes was on hold for awhile. Got approved 2 minutes after midnight. Made tons of calls. Mr. Mireles supv said she would take care of everything would give me the apples and $20 credit. Said I would get a confirming email within 48 hours. Never got it. Ms. MIreles told me to call back gave me her name Eleanor said everyone knows her. No one knew her. Tracked her down about 10 calls, left many messages no call back. Reported QVC to BBB they said they sent me (which they did) a frozen Mrs. prindable apple and a stale pretzel. Ms. Brown calls from President's office, a nastry horror blaming my mom because it was a few minutes after midnight and this is all our FAULT. At no time did Mary Beth said the promo is over by midnight, just that you had to buy an item in a few days. They lie and lie. I reported them to The Attorney general of PA. Dept of Consumer Affairs. Several people have to do it. THey are liying to everyone. Ms. Brown promised me too I would get the apples, which I did, however awful. And the $20 would be coming within 8 wks. NEver got it. I called back as she said twice left info. Still never got it. Now after the supervisor and someone from the president's office called promising me the $20, they have another story. 
Please report them. Many people didn't get the promo, they are using this to get you to buy items.

New Contributor

I had horrid experience with QVC. Mom got credit card, called 9th, for promo of Mrs Prindables apples and $20 credit. Never got it. After a million calls, said you were approved on 10th, not 9th. We're not giving it to you. Then Call synchrony bank, then bank says call QVC. Mary Beth on TV close to midnight said call and make purchase within 3 days and you get promo. Never said promo was over in 15 minutes. My mom called within 15 minutes was on hold for awhile. Got approved 2 minutes after midnight. Made tons of calls. Mr. Mireles supv said she would take care of everything would give me the apples and $20 credit. Said I would get a confirming email within 48 hours. Never got it. Ms. MIreles told me to call back gave me her name Eleanor said everyone knows her. No one knew her. Tracked her down about 10 calls, left many messages no call back. Reported QVC to BBB they said they sent me (which they did) a frozen Mrs. prindable apple and a stale pretzel. Ms. Brown calls from President's office, a nastry horror blaming my mom because it was a few minutes after midnight and this is all our FAULT. At no time did Mary Beth said the promo is over by midnight, just that you had to buy an item in a few days. They lie and lie. I reported them to The Attorney general of PA. Dept of Consumer Affairs. Several people have to do it. THey are liying to everyone. Ms. Brown promised me too I would get the apples, which I did, however awful. And the $20 would be coming within 8 wks. NEver got it. I called back as she said twice left info. Still never got it. Now after the supervisor and someone from the president's office called promising me the $20, they have another story. 
Please report them. Many people didn't get the promo, they are using this to get you to buy items.

I never received my $40 credit either! I have made numerous calls to QVC to get a different response each  time. I would never have opened the Qcard account if not for the $40 instant credit. Must be a scam. Now told I am not even eligible!! After opening an account AND making a purchase only to be told I must make another purchase!

QVC Customer Care

[ Edited ]

@Mokie123 wrote:

I never received my $40 credit either! I have made numerous calls toQVCC to get a different response each  time. I would never have opened theQcardd account if not for the $40 instant credit. Must be a scam. Now told I am not even eligible!! After opening an account AND making a purchase only to be told I must make another purchase!

Hi @Mokie123   thank you for posting in our CUstomer Care forum today. I apologize that the terms of the $40 credit were not understood. To receive the credit, the card would need to be established and used on a purchase, there has not been a QCard purchase on your account making not a valid completion of the terms and conditions to receiving the $40 customer credit. I am sorry that we disappointed you. Kim,

Honored Contributor

I heard an AD last night for the Q Card, and it said the credit was $20.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I heard an AD last night for the Q Card, and it said the credit was $20.

-------------------

It is 'strange'... the credit amount seems to change so often.  I have seen several different dollar amounts in the credit offer.....

I also opened an account and was supposed to receive a 40 dollar credit. What a scam! I have called and sent emails repeatedly and only red a 20 credit. Why would I open an account for 20 when they offer 40? This is such a d3ceitful practice. QVC should be ashamed. I am going to send complaints if they do not honor the 40 credit.

I too have not received my $40 credit and I open an account January 13th 2019. I remember it was an extended promotion of the February 9th I asked the receptionist do I get the $40 credit?"OH yeah you'll get it 6 - 8 weeks." Today is May 16th no credit . I have called over 5 times trying to follow through on this credit and now they tell me I don't get any credit. QVC I used to like I don't like QVC anymore it's a scam and I'm another one that they got my first purchase at QVC which is my last !!! This is called "Bait and Switch"

IT'S A SCAM !!  I finally got to the bottom of my $40 credit for opening a Q card. First they get you with the "not till your next purchase" , then when you realize they didn't give it to you on your next purchase and you inquire, its expired!!!!!  And if by chance you catch it before its expired, you have to tell them to use it or it just sits there until it expires! I dont know about you but whenever I have a credit on my normal credit cards, it is automatically used  on the next bill. And who ever heard of expiring credit? QVC should be ashamed of themselves. They bring in millions and millions of dollars yet still have to scam their loyal customers. I wonder if the hosts who are promoting the card know about it...