Esteemed Contributor

$40 Credit if you open a Q Card

Kirsten, just said the exact opposite of what I was told when I called customer service and asked about this credit. 

Kirsten announced that it would lower the D & B purse costs by $40.00.

I was told that the credit is not issued immediately but in 6-8 weeks. Also, it would not apply to an existing purchase and that you would need to make an additional purchase to utilize it.

My request would be that she confirms her information first. Not all customers will bother   to call and check first before purchasing, and annoying them when they find out that they did not receive in instant credit, once they have receive their statement.

QVC Customer Care

Re: $40 Credit if you open a Q Card

Hi @icezeus, you are correct it takes 6 to 8 weeks to be posted. We are addressing this now I am sorry for the confusion. Thank you.

Honored Contributor

@Alice-QVC David said something similar during the kindle presentation.

QVC Customer Care

Thank you @GCR18, we have sent an email to Broadcasting.

Esteemed Contributor

When I see a Q credit for opening a card, I kind of bristle!!   I still think back to when I opened my Q card - 15 plus years ago.  Never received any new member gift...in fact never received anything free from the Q! 

I really wonder about their incentive policies for long time customers - easy pay is about the only one. There are so many other retail stores that actually give the customer a substancial reward for being a good customer; even if it is nothing more than a free return policy!!

Occasional Contributor

Needless to say, I totally agree with you.  It doesn't pay to be a longstanding loyal customer since we don't ever get any rewards.

I have not received mine either.,I opened an account at the beginning of December. What should I do?

I opened a qcard in November for promotional offer of $40 credit, it has never been received, called synchrony bank and said they can’t help. Called QVC and they said call synchrony bank😬. Wish someone would help

I have been approved for a card=have charged an item, should have a $40 credit.  Never received a card, can't log into Synchrony bank, etc..  Very frustrated.

Help!  How long should it take to get a card?

QVC Customer Care

@curby66 wrote:
I have not received mine either.,I opened an account at the beginning of December. What should I do?

Good morning @curby66 I have sent you an email following up on this inquiry. Thank you for shoppin and posting in out Community Care forum. ~Kim