Respected Contributor

When trying to order an extra set of the following, the $4 off for extra set option does not work when put in cart.  The same applies for the Hi-Cut Pantie A287800; it does not work.  Please fix this problem because Breezies was featured overnite (TV Program Guide — QVC.com 01:00 - 02:00 AM; Breezies® Intimates Collection;  Sunday Style) and I will not order until it is fixed online.......

QVC Customer Care

Re: $4 Off option NOT WORKING!

@ScarletDove

I will put in a service call on this,however, it may take a while to remedy this. If you would like please place your order(s) now to ensure their availability and I will promptly place the savings on each and every order you make.

Thank you!

Beth QVC

Respected Contributor

@Beth-QVC  Beth, I just placed an order for 2 sets, and of course the 2nd set did not take the $4 off option...so please adjust accordingly, will check Order Status for adjustment and I truly appreciate.....

Highlighted
QVC Customer Care

@ScarletDove

All done! Also something extra on the Susan Graver order....thank you for being our customer!

Beth QVC

Respected Contributor

@Beth-QVC  Double thank you....truly appreciate you and your crew!  Have a great Memorial Day weekend Beth....