Valued Contributor
Accepted Solution

4 HOURS WAIT FOR SIMPLE ANSWER???

My new Body Lotion (part of a Kit) arrived with a defective pump; one of those 'twist-up and push down' dispensers which broke off when I twisted it.  I just called Customer Service for help and was curtly told that I'd have to wait 4 (FOUR) hours for a Supervisor to call me for a solution.  The 3 products arrived in bubble wrap (may not be the cause), I don't want to return ALL the items, and can't return one that will leak out.  This is unacceptable 'customer service' -- I've never been treated like this before with a QVC purchase.  All I want is a functional pump so I can use my new Body Lotion.  I don't have one on hand that fits this bottle (not that it's MY problem to fix!)  

QVC Customer Care

Re: 4 HOURS WAIT FOR SIMPLE ANSWER???

@BSurLife65 

I am so sorry that our customer service representative did not provide you with the appropriate level of service. The guideline is 4 hour response rate when a customer requests a supervisor. The replacement of a defective pump does not call for a supervisor. If you would please send me an email to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com, and include the order/item number; we will provide you with a solution as quickly as possible.

Beth QVC

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BSurLife65 wrote:

My new Body Lotion (part of a Kit) arrived with a defective pump; one of those 'twist-up and push down' dispensers which broke off when I twisted it.  I just called Customer Service for help and was curtly told that I'd have to wait 4 (FOUR) hours for a Supervisor to call me for a solution.  The 3 products arrived in bubble wrap (may not be the cause), I don't want to return ALL the items, and can't return one that will leak out.  This is unacceptable 'customer service' -- I've never been treated like this before with a QVC purchase.  All I want is a functional pump so I can use my new Body Lotion.  I don't have one on hand that fits this bottle (not that it's MY problem to fix!)  

@BSurLife65 

Hope you do get a call back.

I have been given that message several times, and NEVER has a supervisor, returned a call.

Good luck.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

@BSurLife65 

Contact manufacturer via their website, request a replacement pump for product __x__. 

QVC wouldn't have "spares" and would have to request one from the manufacturer anyway.

Never heard of a retailer breaking open a set to remove one pump.

Honored Contributor

One time I went and bought a bottle of Johnson's baby shampoo just for the pump , then, put it in the Philosphy bottle.  May had been baby lotion.

Valued Contributor

@Beth-QVC  Thank you for the quick response; a solution was reached when I called again and reached another Rep.  I will email you the details.

Valued Contributor

@Drythe   I suggest waiting a few minutes and calling back to reach another CS Rep if you don't need to speak to a Supervisor.  In the recent past I've been told by several Reps that a Supervisor would call me within 4 hours and I NEVER got a call back except once (2 days later!).  Apparently some new CS Reps are either not properly trained OR they forget their title of "CUSTOMER SERVICE".  Don't let these instances go unresolved by QVC -- make sure you are heard and your issues are handled to your satisfaction.

Honored Contributor

@BSurLife65 

Thanks for your thoughts.  My issues had to do with 2 slow, slow refunds.  I know I’m not alone in this.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras