Valued Contributor

I put several items in my cart, but some items don't show the 4 easy pays.  They are supposed to be good until 11:59 tonight.  Has this happened to anyone else?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: 4 Easy pays not showing up

@Carol08 wrote:

I put several items in my cart, but some items don't show the 4 easy pays.  They are supposed to be good until 11:59 tonight.  Has this happened to anyone else?

Have you gone through the checkout process? Easy pay showed up for me after I chose which shipping method I wanted to use. Good luck!

Trusted Contributor

This website is rediculous!  I have tried 3 times and tried going step by step thru the checkout and still don't get the 4 Easy Pay.

The item I want shows up as 2 EP then 3 EP but not 4.   The world won't come to an end but it would be nice if they could make this a seamless procedure when they offer it.  I do see folks have trouble almost everytime the "flash whatever" is offered!

rolling.gif

Frequent Contributor

No it's NOT showing up on every item. This happened the last time they had a flash event and it took QVC over 2 hours to fix the problem.

QVC PLEASE FIX THIS ASAP. Thanks.

QVC Customer Care

@Carol08

The 4 easy pay option will show up during check once you past your pay method. Please lets us know if this does not happen.

Frequent Contributor

@Paulette-QVC Thanks very much for your quick reply. I'm going to try your advice now.

Trusted Contributor

Often, if the item was already on 2 or 3 easy pays, the 4 easy pays won't show up even in check out.  This site nees help from somone who knows what they are doing.

Contributor

I am so sick and tired of QVC not keeping the website updated,They show 4+easy pay but its not showing up.So I guess its their way of not really giving it to us. Sorry to rant folks but it has happened a few other tomes. QVC GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER !!!!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I just bought something that didn't show any e-z pay at all...until i got to the check out and then it showed 4 e-z pay...give it a try...

Trusted Contributor

@countygal57 wrote:

I am so sick and tired of QVC not keeping the website updated,They show 4+easy pay but its not showing up.So I guess its their way of not really giving it to us. Sorry to rant folks but it has happened a few other tomes. QVC GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER !!!!!!!!

Calm down.  It is not the end of the world, and there is no reason to get upset.

As many others have stated, the option will appear at the end of the checkout process.  Worst case scenario, it doesn't show upm so just pick up the phone and plce the order.  Problem soved.