Contributor

360 spin mop replacement heads

I ordered replacement heads V35650 for my V35760 spin mop on free shipping day.  They do not fit.  There is another replacement heads available, V35649 for a "compact" model.  There are no item numbers listed in the description for compatability for either the V35650 or V35649.  The title "compact" doesn't help... there is no compact mop sold on QVC.  Customer reviews indicate others are having this issue also.

I contacted customer service and was advised to return as defective.  I was not advised on whether the other available mop heads, V35649, would fit my mop or not.

So, 2 questions.  Will the V35649 fit my V35760?  And if so, can I do an exchange (versus a return and re-order as I got free shipping on the ones that don't fit)?

Also, please update the mop head replacements with the model numbers they fit, or people ordering the wrong size will continue.  Thank you.

Please help with my questions, I appreciate it.

Lisa B.

QVC Customer Care

Re: 360 spin mop replacement heads

@quick cooking mom wrote:

I ordered replacement heads V35650 for my V35760 spin mop on free shipping day.  They do not fit.  There is another replacement heads available, V35649 for a "compact" model.  There are no item numbers listed in the description for compatability for either the V35650 or V35649.  The title "compact" doesn't help... there is no compact mop sold on QVC.  Customer reviews indicate others are having this issue also.

I contacted customer service and was advised to return as defective.  I was not advised on whether the other available mop heads, V35649, would fit my mop or not.

So, 2 questions.  Will the V35649 fit my V35760?  And if so, can I do an exchange (versus a return and re-order as I got free shipping on the ones that don't fit)?

Also, please update the mop head replacements with the model numbers they fit, or people ordering the wrong size will continue.  Thank you.

Please help with my questions, I appreciate it.

Lisa B.

Hi Lisa @quick cooking mom I apologize that the one you have received does not work with your mop. I have checked with our product information team and they confirmed that V35649 will work for your mop. They will be updating the information in our systems also. Please return the one s you have for a full refund and place new order for the V35649, I will notate the one being returned not to deduct any fees. Thank you for posting and shopping with us. ~Kim

Contributor

Re: 360 spin mop replacement heads

Thanks Kim, will do.