Valued Contributor

2020 Denim and Co. Beach pants.

For QVC to explain. Yesterday I received the last 3 Pair of the TSV Beach pants for a total of 6 pairs. The size was medium in the REGULAR length. This is the same size I have ordered the last 2 years in this style and TSV. The ones from the last 2 years fit perfectly. This year they are a disaster, especially for this regular length. Can you explain what happened? Manufacturer messed up in labeling? Also, the material is much different. Gary ( whom I love) stated these were the same as previous years. They are not. I have to package up, and return all of my 6 pairs ordered in these. Too long, too wide, and material cheap. They will be marked "defective" and I hope you do right by not charging return shipping charges on all the one star reviews by people like me that got  poor fitting pants.

QVC Customer Care

Re: 2020 Denim and Co. Beach pants.

Hi @nomar I am so sorry that happened. Unfortunately I do not know what might have happened. Please return them as defective and if for any reason you are charged return postage email the social team at Please send your Q Account number and order number to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com 

Respected Contributor

I was looking forward to the return of the beach pants, having almost worn mine out.

However, when I was watching a live presentation, I felt they looked a bit different. They didn't seem to flow and hang on the body as before and did appear more wide. Just kind of out of proportion. They weren't flattering on anyone either, unlike past years.

I decided not to purchase.  Seems like it was a good idea. They will probably have a lot of 'As Is' product from returns.  Why, oh why, change such a popular, item?  

Esteemed Contributor

Totally disrespectful of QVC buyers  to the customers to cheapen a very popular item like the beach pants, especially to try to pass them off as the same as previous year's- just some new prints.

QVC: where's the Quality?!

Honored Contributor

I just got my on Monday and have not tried them on as yet, I sure hope they they fit as well as the other ones I love

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

I had the same exact experience.  Too big, too long, too wide.  Two years ago they fit me perfectly.  Same size M Regular.  I sent the new ones back.  In my mind they are defective.

Valued Contributor

Totaly agree with everyone else - I returned mine the next day - the material was horrible and the length too long - definitely not the same as previous years - needless to say, I was mad as I couldn't wait to get the white pair.  Anymore this is typical of QVC - you cannot count on them and Gary will say anything to sell them so you can't count on him either.  Hopefully I don't have to pay for return postage.

Honored Contributor

I did not purchase.  I thought Gary mentioned something about changes during the presentation.  

Honored Contributor

I ordered the olive and white.  I have to agree they are bigger in the waist.  I olive isn't as bad as the white.  They also said the white wasn't see through, well mine was.  It just looked awful on.  I sent those back and kept the olive.  They definitely are different material than past years.

Trusted Contributor

I received my 2020 D & Co TSV beach pants in the same size I ordered in 2018 and they were very. different. The 2020 pants size was supposed to be 27 inches, but the ones I received were 28.5 inches long and the rise was a regular rise NOT a petite rise. The pants were completely different in fit and the fabric was heavier. I sent them back.

I also ordered a new pair of original sketchers TSV to replace my old ones and they were completely different too. I returned them as well. I am out about $20 for shipping and returns.