Valued Contributor

2 emails...2 calls...zero results

I ordered Rastelli meatballs on 4/1 to be sent to a family member.  I told her they were coming and then had to say no they are in limbo.  Two emails to cs brought no answer.  Two calls to cs brought misinformation and call back on Tuesday!  This is ridiculous.  If you cannot fill an order then contact the customer and apologize.  I have to wonder if anyone even contacted the vendor.  I will call on Tuesday to see if I get yet more zero answers.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: 2 emails...2 calls...zero results

This is why I haven't ordered any of the food on QVC.   The way shipping has slowed due to everyone buying more and more online I worry about ever actually receiving what I paid for.  Then of course having the dilemma of trying to get a refund!

Honored Contributor

@Gabidog 

If you don't get contact with Mods on this forum, send them an email to QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com.

They're usually very quick to respond and are super helpful at solving customer's problems!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
QVC Customer Care

@Gabidog wrote:

I ordered Rastelli meatballs on 4/1 to be sent to a family member.  I told her they were coming and then had to say no they are in limbo.  Two emails to cs brought no answer.  Two calls to cs brought misinformation and call back on Tuesday!  This is ridiculous.  If you cannot fill an order then contact the customer and apologize.  I have to wonder if anyone even contacted the vendor.  I will call on Tuesday to see if I get yet more zero answers.

Hi @Gabidog I apologize for the delay on this order. Please email us at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com with your order information and we can contact our team that handles the meatballs, thank you. Kim

Valued Contributor

So as suggested I contacted social team...they said sorry...cannot give a ship date.  Thanks a bunch people.  It seems if you have teams, customer service, then a customer should be able to find out information.  All I want to know is a ship date since the original date has come and gone several days ago.  I guess all communications between Rastelli and QVC are lost in the days of rotary phones.

Esteemed Contributor

@Gabidog - I'm sure the social team did everything they could to help you. It may also be helpful to remember that it's not only Sunday, but Easter Sunday, so there's likely no way to contact the vendor until tomorrow at the earliest. I hope you get a resolution to your problem soon.

Honored Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@Gabidog - I'm sure the social team did everything they could to help you. It may also be helpful to remember that it's not only Sunday, but Easter Sunday, so there's likely no way to contact the vendor until tomorrow at the earliest. I hope you get a resolution to your problem soon.

not to mention that the nation AND its businesses and people are in a crisis right now and have been for a while. things have slowed down in every aspect of our economy.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

I am well aware of Easter and covid...do not live in a bubble.  I have merely been trying to find out if this order will ship...ever!  Nobody even claims to know anything and social team simply said sorry cannot give a ship date.  They did not say we will check on it next week.  I emailed Rastelli so I will wait and see if they plan on shipping at some point.  If the order had been for me I would just cancel it but it was a gift and I told the person it was on 5he way and was to be received by 4/9.  It is a little ridiculous QVC cannot answer a simple question.

Valued Contributor

Just a quick follow up....3 emails, 3 phone calls....cancelled order.  It was the only option since there were no answers on a ship date.  I just wish the order that was shipped to me had been shipped to my cousin instead.