Valued Contributor

2 Weeks Still in Process, Delays and Who Knows When?

I ordered the Popsonic water flosser on May 6 and it's still in process, no updates. I just got off the phone with CS and there was a shipping delay until 5/18, which I had no idea of. Apparently, there is another shipping delay, with no known estimate. I asked cusotmer service to cancel the order, which she couldn't do.

I realize that things are screwy right now, so I'm allowing more leeway here...BUT, if I go on QVC.com right now and order the same thing, same color, etc...it just adds to the cart, says it's in stock, no waitlist, no mention of a backorder.
I'm sorry, QVC, but most of the customer service problems could be avoided at the ordering level. If the item isn't in stock, don't sell it like it is.

Honored Contributor

Re: 2 Weeks Still in Process, Delays and Who Knows When?

@Quse wrote:

I ordered the Popsonic water flosser on May 6 and it's still in process, no updates. I just got off the phone with CS and there was a shipping delay until 5/18, which I had no idea of. Apparently, there is another shipping delay, with no known estimate. I asked cusotmer service to cancel the order, which she couldn't do.

I realize that things are screwy right now, so I'm allowing more leeway here...BUT, if I go on QVC.com right now and order the same thing, same color, etc...it just adds to the cart, says it's in stock, no waitlist, no mention of a backorder.
I'm sorry, QVC, but most of the customer service problems could be avoided at the ordering level. If the item isn't in stock, don't sell it like it is.

this stinks,