Contributor

17.65% of my orders in 55 days have not been received

I am accustomed to slow shipping with QVC since they began utilizing UPS Mail Innovations and it is normally not an issue. I placed an order on 11/20/18 that I don’t need till 12/14 and I still haven’t received it. This is the third lost order in less than two months.  Customer Service reships the items; but I have no confidence a reship of this latest item will arrive in time.  

I am an unhappy customer. If I owned company stock or was responsible for P&L I would be looking for alternate shipping options. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: 17.65% of my orders in 55 days have not been received

Thats why I cancelled  my last orders.Not taking any chances on Christmas pres not arriving in time.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Enders - Has your order been shipped? The 20th was during the week of Thanksgiving, so it is likely that both order processing and shipping encountered some delays. You should have received an "Estimated Delivery Date" at the time you placed your order to give you an indication of when you can expect to receive it.

If your order has been shipped and you are not able to track it through the website of the shipper, hopefully you can get some help from one of the moderators here or by calling QVC customer service. I understand that it's frustrating to not have your package yet, but it has only been two weeks (including holidays and weekends) since your order was placed; based on average QVC processing and delivery timeframes, you should likely get your package any day now.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Well since the Holidays are here plus Q's shipping policy of 7-10 days means if you order now your package may not ship until 10 days down the road which is the 18th if you only count business days which I think that's how it works. You may not receive it by Christmas.

USPS Mail Innovations & those other slow mo shipping services are the last to be delivered. The post office delivers packages with priority shipping first over the slow mo mail. It gets thrown to the side while they get priority packages delivered first. This is what I have been told by my mailman.

At this point I would cut off my QVC ordering since you don't know if you will get it on time or not. Happens every year.

Super Contributor

I am not surprised at the slow shipping. Qvc is the slowest shipper when compared to the other large sites. In past years, I did not get my packages in time for the holidays even though they guaranteed them by Christmas Eve. The hosts were saying delivery was guaranteed for the holidays. Sad really because Qvc used to ship out within 36 hours of orders being placed. I used to get my packages within 3 business days of being placed. Now it is lucky to be 10 days. 

I ordered a specially priced item on Black Friday. The order went through but 2 days later I got an email saying it was not in stock and may be cancelled. That item still showed availale for order days after I got the email. My account shows EOD 11/30/18 and says it is in process still. I have no idea if It will ever arrive. I am looking for a backup gift now. 

Just do not order anything more unless It is for yourself. That way you know you are taking the risk and will not disappoint anyone else. Q needs to look at Amazon. I get my stuff within 48 hours. Nordstrom is fast too.

QVC Customer Care

@Enders  I am sorry for any frustration this order may be causing.  Per internal tracking it shows shipped 11/28 and is  "in transit".  

My apologies again!

Susan Q-Social

Contributor

Thanks to all who have replied. My estimated delivery date was 11/29/18.    I received another order placed 11/28 today.  QVC should be selling for Christmas 2019 now as it seems expectations of prompt consistent delivery is low by not only customers but QVC.

I can order the same item on Amazon  and get it in two days, but it’s $15 more! 

Esteemed Contributor

I guess it depends upon your post office. I never have a problem with QVC or HSN deliveries when they switch over to sure post. It seems as if most of the free delivery options utilize that method. However, my aunt hates it, because she truly has an awful post office. She never knows what is going on with her packages, and she mentioned to me last night that moving forward any items that she might order she will pay for it to be shipped UPS.

Contributor

Update: item ordered 11/20 received 12/6.