Respected Contributor

Re: 15 days at my post office and then says it’s delivered.

@Kachina624 wrote:

@sann.  Amazon is not operating 24/7 TV stations.  QVC is a much more complex operation.

Amazon is 24/7/365.

Honored Contributor

I had a problem with mail theft right before the XMAS holidays, thank goodness the Q replaced the items. The way the mail and packages were stacked up inside our mail box, I didn't notice the packages were ripped open until I put the mail down on my table. Even though we can't see our mailbox from our house, who would be bold enough to rifle through my mail, rip open the packages, take out the contents and stack it up all nice and neat and put it back in the mail box. I personally think it was an inside job and of course the post office would not accept responsibility for anything. If our lazy rural carrier would have delivered the 3 packages to the house as he should have, if it was a roadside theft, it would not have happened. Anyway , we now have a post office box at the post office. I guess I need to stop ordering so much stuff.

Esteemed Contributor

Pony express mailing ...the worst of the worst!!!!

New Contributor

I am still waiting for a top from Peace Love. Here is my tracking for this package I have not received it. I wish QVC wuuld offer UPS or FedEX as shipment carrier even it a few dolars more. This is so disappointing.

Valued Contributor

Yes and instead of getting better after 30 years, qvc appears to be getting worse in this world of technology

Contributor

I wasnt sure which thread to use, but I am griping about the USPS "snail mail" to send an item back to QVC for an EXCHANGE.  No wonder items are no longer available for the one you wanted when it takes 2 weeks to process it.  Why did they stop using UPS for returns and/or exchanges?  Im new to this process with the USPS returns,  I wont be doing exchanges again after this experience, will think long and hard before ordering again.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@D5799 - Just FYI, the slow delivery times associated with using the QVC Return Label have nothing to do with the USPS, which just allows use of its hubs for a third party, Newgistics, to pick up return packages and get them to the Q. This level of delivery is the lowest service option offered, so it is definitely slow, slow, slow. If your heart is set on getting a particular size or color of an item, I'd always recommend just buying it rather than waiting and hoping it will still be available when your exchange request arrives. The "free exchange" policy is nice, but it's often not efficient or effective. Good luck!