Super Contributor

I’ve been watching the 12@12 Sweepstakes since it started. I JUST got this message Monday evening at 5PM, and noticed it this morning. I was watching during this contest and even posted the winners names for others. I know I didn’t win. 

1) Why did I receive this message? 

2) Why did I receive it a week later than the giveaway, and have a 48 hr window to return my information?

Someone whom won didn’t get the message they won. I know others have posted that their names were called, and have yet to get a message. 

I’m not upset with not winning. 😂 I’m just confused as to why I received the message, and especially confused as to why I received it so late. 

A0F67A35-3050-4A54-939F-EDB4754CE848.jpeg

Super Contributor

Re: 12 @ 12 Sweepstakes

[ Edited ]

I just found the video from that night on Facebook, and here are the real winners. My Facebook name is Ane Jo,  not my real name, that’s my “online name” for privacy. 🤷🏻‍♀️  0BEA3AAB-7B45-4385-8698-6D7174C02FF2.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor
I am not surprised. Q has a terrible website with more glitches than should be for a company that reaches multi
Millions of people. It took me 3 sign ins this morning just to get into the Community
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

From the delay I’m thinking no one has an answer?  

Or an apology, not that I need one but, imagine if this was a big “prize” and they thought they won only to not receive any response.

Was the Messenger hacked and someone is after information?

I honestly think Facebook was the wrong place to have such a contest for that very reason. How many others whom aren’t familiar with Messenger or Facebook, think of the older generation whom only have a Facebook because their younger family set it up for them, and they think it’s a “safe place”. They are prime targets for identity theft. I know others in the chats have wondered about the safety, and too many others have no clue how the contest works.....they begin “entering” at 10 pm et, or all day, and seem clueless  when others, like myself, tell them the rules. 

QVC Customer Care

[ Edited ]

@Ane1Care wrote:

I’ve been watching the 12@12 Sweepstakes since it started. I JUST got this message Monday evening at 5PM, and noticed it this morning. I was watching during this contest and even posted the winners names for others. I know I didn’t win. 

1) Why did I receive this message? 

2) Why did I receive it a week later than the giveaway, and have a 48 hr window to return my information?

Someone whom won didn’t get the message they won. I know others have posted that their names were called, and have yet to get a message. 

I’m not upset with not winning. 😂 I’m just confused as to why I received the message, and especially confused as to why I received it so late. 

A0F67A35-3050-4A54-939F-EDB4754CE848.jpeg

Hi @Ane1Care thank you for posting in our Community forums about this email that you had received. I have forwarded this inquiry to our sweepstakes team and will have a response very soon. I will follow up with an email to you regarding their response. ~Kim

Super Contributor

Hi, Kim

Thank you for responding. I just received another message from the Sweepstakes Team, I believe. This what they wrote: 

299947F0-1D78-4CA2-A2CD-046ED01148A6.jpeg

If it’s legitimately QVC, I’m very happy to have won! I just want to make sure that it’s not fake. I APOLOGIZE for the fact I keep asking. It’s just I had a credit card put in my name 14 years ago and maxed out. Chase still insists it was me it, the SSN don’t match. I just don’t want to deal with that again. ♥️ 

QVC Customer Care

@Ane1Care   Good Morning,

Yes they are a legitimate team so you can email them directly regarding your prize. 

OrganicSocial@qvc.com 

Congratulation !!

Susan Q-Social

Honored Contributor

congratulations @Ane1Care!

what a nice treat you received!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein