Valued Contributor

Re: 11 days "In Process" Now shipped from Ontario, California to South Florida, GROUND!!!

Smell the roses, go outside, being away from the computer does wonders for people's mood

Valued Contributor

Re: 11 days "In Process" Now shipped from Ontario, California to South Florida, GROUND!!!

Just ordered an item from HSN, a QVC compay, 2 days ago, just received notification it has shipped.  Obviously QVC is capable of better, so why not do better???

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Catch71 wrote:

@sunshine45 

You are fortunate; not everyone is receiving their things quickly.  I have been waiting since April 20th for 3 Isaac shirts and a makeup stick from Bare Minerals; that is 13 days and its on its way from California with no expected delivery date.

----------------

Same here!!   I ordered a jacket on April 21 and I received an email that it was delayed and it would be delivered on May 6th.  Wanted it for this weekend....will be too late!!  Way too long....shipping really an issue!

Wanted to add...tried to cancel, but could not!!!

Honored Contributor

Not that this will make anyone feel better but it is happening to every one

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Highlighted
Contributor

Order April 19th and still in Process!

Place order on Apil 19th for 5 denim & co tops and there still IN PROCESS! I know there coming from Ontario CA  shipping center and I live in Washington State. At this point I don't think they will come.  I have received other item from that shipping center so I don't why these have  never shipped. Spoked to customer service and they just say they will be delayed, first time May 3rd and now May 9th.  May 9th is thursday and there still in process.  QVC GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER AND SHIP MY ITEMS!!!!!