Valued Contributor

11 days "In Process" Now shipped from Ontario, California to South Florida, GROUND!!!

Come on QVC!  I ordered (6) yes I repeat (6) items 11 days ago, stating "In Process" for way too long. Received email my items shipped on the 12th day from none other than Ontario, California.  I live in South Florida.  QVC knows they are at fault for this horrendous shopping experience yet the least they could have done was ship it "overnight" so the customer could get it in 24 hours, but QVC doesn't care, they sent it 'GROUND' UPS and will have to travel across the country for the nect 3-4 days and than waiting for ups shifting it over to USPS, and before you know it, the customer is waiting over two (2) weeks for a item. QVC, puts the customer last and the least they could have done was have it on them and ship the items across the country overnight, but they chose the cheapest way and the way that inconveniences the customer, but saves them money.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: 11 days "In Process" Now shipped from Ontario, California to South Florida, GROUND!!!

@tropics21 - There may be a tiny silver lining: If the shipment is marked UPS Ground and not UPS SurePost, that means UPS will deliver it directly to you.

QVC Customer Care

Re: 11 days "In Process" Now shipped from Ontario, California to South Florida, GROUND!!!

@tropics21 wrote:

Come on QVC!  I ordered (6) yes I repeat (6) items 11 days ago, stating "In Process" for way too long. Received email my items shipped on the 12th day from none other than Ontario, California.  I live in South Florida.  QVC knows they are at fault for this horrendous shopping experience yet the least they could have done was ship it "overnight" so the customer could get it in 24 hours, but QVC doesn't care, they sent it 'GROUND' UPS and will have to travel across the country for the nect 3-4 days and than waiting for ups shifting it over to USPS, and before you know it, the customer is waiting over two (2) weeks for a item. QVC, puts the customer last and the least they could have done was have it on them and ship the items across the country overnight, but they chose the cheapest way and the way that inconveniences the customer, but saves them money.  

Hi @tropics21  I am sorry for the delays, thank you for your feedback! I have forwarded it to the appropriate team.     Susan Q-Social

Honored Contributor

I've decided when you order numerous items at once, it delays the processing while they try to get it together and ship it in one package.   My personal best was 7 days processing.  One the other hand I've ordered a Quacker shirt twice and both times it shipped in 24 hours from Ontario.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624   You're right about the multiple items.  When I order only one item from anywhere it usually ships pretty quickly.  When I order multiple items, though, it often takes longer.......especially if one item is jewelry and one other is a blouse, for instance.  I figure they have to go to too many places to gather items together to ship in one box.

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

I'm a little confused...there have been so many threads on this poor shipping and processing situation and many posts by the OP.

If I was that upset, I would stop shopping here.  It doesn't seem to get better over time.

Why keep buying from a company that does not meet your expectations and deliveries?

QVC Customer Care

Contributor

Believe me I know what you mean.!  I placed an order for 5  D&C items on April 19th and still in process they were supposed to be deliver today but nothing today and called CS and now the estimate delivery in May 9th. This not acceptable!  Plus they have already charge my credit card.  NOT HAPPY AT ALL!!. 

Contributor

Believe me I know what you mean.!  I placed an order for 5  D&C items on April 19th and still in process they were supposed to be deliver today but nothing today and called CS and now the estimate delivery in May 9th. This not acceptable!  Plus they have already charge my credit card.  NOT HAPPY AT ALL!!. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@RespectLife wrote:

I'm a little confused...there have been so many threads on this poor shipping and processing situation and many posts by the OP.

If I was that upset, I would stop shopping here.  It doesn't seem to get better over time.

Why keep buying from a company that does not meet your expectations and deliveries?

Yes.  And last week or the week before, the OP started another thread about returns, a mod posted and offered to assist her if she would email her order numbers, and the OP said nah, I'll give it some more time.  Come on.