Contributor

I was charge almost $11 for a $60 blouse I returned when I PAID FOR THE RETURN POSTAGE.  When I called QVC I was told that Q had charged me for the return so, ladies, watch your returns like a hawk because, apparently, Q only watches in their behalf.

Frequent Contributor

Re: $11 charge for $60 Return

You need to check every single exchange and your credit card to make sure they did it correct because it has always been a problem but it seems to be only getting worse of late.   I regularly have to call customer service to get it fixed.  They usually give me no problem about correcting it.   But don't assume that they didn;t charge you the return fee if they didn't deducte if from your return because often they go in and charge your credit card directly for the 6.95.  This is how i find all the return  fee the charge me on exchanges, it happens often but again customer service does make it right but this is not how a customer service focus business  (or any ) behave.  

I agree with the sentiments that April posted

Contributor

If I understood the rep correctly, we have to pay $6.95 if we use Q's return label.  So from now on, I'll make my own label and check with them if I'm charged the $6.95.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

If you used the pre-paid return label then that should have been $6.95 not $11, regardless of their mistake.

Whenever I use the pre-paid return label, I take a picture of it on my package before I send it off. That shows the cost of the return on the label.

Respected Contributor

This is why I buy very carefully from QVC.

Honored Contributor

The original shipping charge(s) are nonrefundable so when your return is processed they deduct the original shipping charge(s) from the amount refunded to you.

Honored Contributor

@Catiele wrote:

This is why I buy very carefully from QVC.

Me too!  Or not at all!

Honored Contributor

@April wrote:

I was charge almost $11 for a $60 blouse I returned when I PAID FOR THE RETURN POSTAGE.  When I called QVC I was told that Q had charged me for the return so, ladies, watch your returns like a hawk because, apparently, Q only watches in their behalf.

@April So how much did you save on postage by returning the item yourself?  From the $6.95 the return label would have cost you?

Respected Contributor

UGH..I don't like this one bit

Super Contributor

@April

Did you by chance use a QVC return label ? Even though you paid for shipping....some CS Returns Processors ...don't pay attention...it's an extra step to put in manually....
So your not charged the QVC prepaid label fee.
Taking a pic ....is very good advice 👌