Esteemed Contributor

Re: $11.00 TO RETURN SHOES?!

@Teddixat  .. when you return an item to QVC they do not reimburse you for the shipping & handling fee from when they shipped the order to you.  PLUS they charge a much higher fee for the return.  This is just one of the reasons I have cut down drastically on my orders.  

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because of link

Honored Contributor

Mods, why was my post removed? The link I provided in it was not a retailer but information about PayPal options for returning QVC items. PayPal is one of the ways Q customers pay for their stuff. @Alice-QVC 

Trusted Contributor

That is exactly why I won't purchase shoes unless I'm familiar with the brand and the size I need.

Respected Contributor

I really like Zappos. I ordered a pair of shoes from Zappos which came the next day. I tried them on and I knew I needed to exchange them for a half size larger.  I called Zappos customer service who told me she would send the new larger size to me that day and as long as I returned the first pair within a week I would not be charged for the second pair. I received the second pair the next day which fit and returned the first pair.  It was so easy!

Honored Contributor

After hearing about Zappos for years, I finally tried them after my local store didn't have my size in a certain style.  I even got about a 40% discount, as this was a carry over style.  Free shipping, and guess what, no harassing emails.  I almost wish for a few.

Valued Contributor

You only get no charge on shipping back if you are exchanging, not returning. So if shipping is $5.50, as it often is on shoes, yup, you're paying $11 just to try them on. But that's not new. 

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you everyone. I will not be buying shoes from the Q and unless they offer free shipping they have lost my business