Trusted Contributor

Re: $10 off postcard from Qvc

Good grief! Another bad management decision. I guess the "random" tote didn't cause enough controversy QVC decided to waste more money on another idea. They really need to figure out where their problem(s) is/are and a good and proper way to correct the situation. 

Honored Contributor

I can't say that QVC wouldn't do anything for me.  When it didn't work, I just laughed it off and tossed it in the trash.  Had I called, maybe they would have manually entered the credit. 

Frequent Contributor

I got one too.   Been shopping with QVC over 30 years and they have never sent me anything.  HSN sends coupon codes all the time (though half only work on certain things, (no TS, no electronics, etc.).

I was all ready to use it last night - it said "you are not authorized to use that code."

They sent it to me and I can't use it, just like everyone else.   What a joke - and the joke was on me !!!!

Frequent Contributor

They told me to call customer service, but I am without my phone this week. So, they told me to write to Online Chat.  I waited and waited on Live Chat for ages and no response whatsoever.  I give up !!!!

Honored Contributor

Another "gift" from QVC that I wasn't randomly selected for - what a surprise.  I must be doing too much shopping with them.  No need to give me an incentive to shop more.

Valued Contributor

@lovemyparrot wrote:

They told me to call customer service, but I am without my phone this week. So, they told me to write to Online Chat.  I waited and waited on Live Chat for ages and no response whatsoever.  I give up !!!!

@lovemyparrot  I would contact the mods here--I see them reach out to people all the time, including this thread :-)  Maybe they can help you!! best wishes, I believe you should get your discount if they sent it to you, that is only fair.

~ Hope in TN ~
Frequent Contributor

I received one in the mail. Went to go order something and it would not work it said it was I was not qualified.. I emailed them and complained. I told them basically what you all have said. That day should honor it if they're going to send it. I received a email back saying that there was a $10 credit to my account
Trusted Contributor

I understand you shouldn't have to, but sometimes it's necessary to speak up. To me, $10.00 is a lot of money and it's certainly worth the effort of a phone call or email to CS!
Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

The same happened to me..I called cusomer service and they gave me the credit.

Frequent Contributor

on the front of the card there is a bunch of writing on the area under the blue..

Valid Promo Codes may be used for qualifying purchases from QVC and applied using standard checkout on QVC.com or mobile apps.Promo Codes may be used for merchandise only excluding gift card purchases.Promo codes may not be redeemed for cash and may not be used as payment on your Q Card account.. Promo codes are not valid at any QVC retail location and can not be applied using Speed Buy functionality. Promo Codes are not transferrable.Limit of 1 Promo Code per transaction. Promo codes will be applied to your total transaction amount at checkout. A minimum merchandise purchase equal to the promo code value excluding shipping handling and applicable tax is required. Promo Codes are available for a limited amount of time and QVC reserves the right to change or discontinue this program at any time without prior notification.If any provision of these terms shall be unlawful or unenforceable, then the provision shall be deemed severable from the terms and shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provisions of the terms. Other restrictions may apply.