Respected Contributor

I emailed customer service why my hello10 would not work and they said it was only for people who made only one order last year and it was sent to me by mistake.....if you send it you should honor it......

Honored Contributor

Re: $10 off postcard from Qvc

I received that postcard last year and it wouldn't work for me either.  I gave up and tossed it in the trash.

Not too long ago I read a comment by someone else that they too got the postcard and it wouldn't work for them either.

I guess QVC "mistakenly" sent this to a few people.   

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva   LOL, I think that person may have been me.   Seems they are sending out these post cards and no one is really getting the $10 off.   They told me I had to make a $25.00 purchase to use the coupon, my order total was $40.00!!???   

Incompetent operation!!!!  Needless to say I canceled the order and haven't placed another order since.

Honored Contributor

bait and switch sounds like to me

Honored Contributor

what did the fine print tell?

Have to say I am coming to hate that fine print stuff, especially now that I can't seem to read any of it without resorting to a good magnifier!

Esteemed Contributor

I still have mine ... it won't work for me, either.  

Honored Contributor

Well I was going to say how nice but I'd better not just yet.

Honored Contributor

I got one last year, it wouldn't work for me. Someone on these boards suggested I call CS, and tell them it wasn't working. Well the CR put the $10 on my account and I was able to order what I wanted and saved $10!

Respected Contributor

@Jordan2 Could that have just been luck?  It sure seems that QVC CS creates their own playbook, unlike a lot of other sites where CS personnel have consistent scripted replies. Truthfully, though, both approaches can be very annoying.  

Honored Contributor

@BlueFinch wrote:

@Jordan2 Could that have just been luck?  It sure seems that QVC CS creates their own playbook, unlike a lot of other sites where CS personnel have consistent scripted replies. Truthfully, though, both approaches can be very annoying.  

@BlueFinch I don't know maybe I got lucky with the CR I got. What I will say if QVC made a mistake in sending the cards out to some, too bad, they should do the right thing, it's just good customer service.